Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• X-ray vision... imagine someone lets a balloon explode besides your ear and you have magnified hearing :-(
    With all these terrorist threats in Europe, with X-ray vision I could see if the contents of "his bag" were harmless or not :D

3|1
    0|0
    • That is an excellent point! I never thought of that! 👍👍

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MH :D

• You are very welcome 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Magnified hearing , so I could better hear the heartbeat of those around me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Magnified hearing, I'd love to eavesdrop on people without their suspecting it!

1|0
    0|0
  • X-ray vision - Magnified hearing would just annoy the shit out of me.. I already get pissed of with the things I hear agah

1|0
    0|0
  • Both can be really useful... depends the environment your in. Magnified hearing would help much more in everyday life.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think x ray vision would be better. Anyway if I had magnified hearing I would probably go around PO-ed all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with the hearing. There are just way too many people out there that I do not need to see naked. Unless the vision came with an off switch, then maybe.

2|0
    0|0
  • X-RAY Vision, but I will like right now capacity to teleport

1|0
    0|0
    • Teleportation would be awesome! I would love to be able to do that 👍

• It would save a lot of time, and fuel. I would even teleport my father 300km away which he goes and returns back every week.

• X ray vision

1|0
    0|0
  • have x-ray to see behind closed door

1|0
    0|0
  • X-ray vision wouldn't be helpful because in order to work you need an X-ray source on the other side of what you're imaging.

1|0
    0|0
  • gamma ray goggles please

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn good question. Guess it depends on what you do with it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• hearing for sure. i don't need x ray vision lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Magnified hearing. Could listen to lots of secret conversations.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hearing because I want listen to music!

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer magnified hearing

1|0
    0|0
  • X ray vision seems to be more useful

1|0
    0|0
  • X-ray vision. There's more cons that come with magnified hearing than there is with x-ray vision.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely magnified hearing woooooooo

1|0
    0|0
  • X-ray vision. I don't want to hear everything while I'm sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Magnified hearing, then I could go be a spy for the government against isis.

1|0
    0|0