I accidentally panty-flashed a friend?

I was at a party a few days ago and it was formal-attire. I wore a mid-thigh length lace dress that I thought was modest (high neckline, no exposed back, no cutouts, etc.) but since it was a little on the short side I didn't wear shorts under or anything. That day, I was wearing these Christmas patterned thongs. However, since I'm tall, I guess when I sat down the dress rode up to high. I realized and tried to sit with my legs together or crossed for the rest of the time. After, my guy friend who I was sitting next to (who I kind of have a crush on, but that was not a part of the story) told me he could see up my dress the whole time. I'm mortified! What can I do? Now there's like a tension and I don't want to weird him out or anything!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you better show him all of it so that there can be closure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore. He will always have something to use for his private moment. You can't stop it😥

What Guys Said 2

• If it was me, I would have told you so you don't accidentally do it again... as a good friend should. :) ;)

You should be greatfull not mortified.

• haha well... I'm sure he loved it lol
    simply wear a longer skirt/dress I suppose

What Girls Said 2

• It's nothing, just panties and some skin. It's the female body. If he's tense around you now, then that's his problem. A mature person, doesn't get all alalaalawkaaka about a accidental thong and peek show. LOL I understand for you it's probably embarressing. But, eventually you won't even think about it for a long time, then remember it and be like, "oh that was funny."

Don't sweat it, it's just the human body. Just, apologize for the panty slip and move on!

• Just pretend you didn't notice, its okay it's just your underwear these things happen and he knows most females wear underwear! He wasn't born yesterday haha x