How do I win an argument with a girl?

Any tips for winning an argument with a girl

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're fighting with her and she hits you... simply grasp her wrists (not rough) and pin her against the wall. Look her deep in the eyes then lean in and kiss her slowly and boom. You win.

• Oh god I'm going to jail 😂

• no better than kissing her dont kiss her but get extremely close and stop she goes to move into it pull away :P

• @jc1982 LoL I guarantee that is a killer xD

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my favorite question in a while. Ok let's get into it.

1) If you try to go tit for tat exchanging insults she will do this genius girl mechanism whereby they start laughing at anything and everything you say in order to make you madder and make it seem like they don't care. Your instinct is to say something so horrible that they stop laughing don't do this. Say I don't put up with girls like you who do this laughing bit. Girls can't stand to be like other girls so she will stop laughing. Also, she will respond well to your checking her.

2) off this, men need to remain frustratingly stoic. we can't win at the verbal spar.

3) if you make her cry you can go in for the apology hug and not lose face.

4) if she starts screaming that's the perfect time to walk away and not a second sooner. You want her to leave the argument feeling like the crazed emotional woman.

5) Never say sorry. It will just make her feel worse (not sure the logic behind it.)

6) Now here's the last maybe most important thing... not caring what a hurt woman has to say or about her feelings is possibly the most devastating thing you can do to her. As such, she will probably pull out the big guns and say something to really tear into you emotionally. it's very important that you disregard this last hail mary power move. trust me it's entirely faked.

good luck out there

What Girls Said 20

• 9|9
  • Simple; BE RIGHT, stay on point, and don't lose your cool.

• "BE RIGHT"

Like that helps! :P

• It does, because if you're right and you can stay on that point and remain calm, she'll eventually either storm out, cry, or admit defeat.

• You don't.
    Simple as that xD

• encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

You just don't. If you win,
    this means things will get worse. xD

Best thing is to smile and let her fight with herself. She would get really angry, yet has no reason to vent it on you. ;P

• @Dipsy what you are saying is true, and that is how it is supposed to be, but you never know; some girls are sensitive to some issues. They especially don't want to hear the guy they like saying or hinting they are not good looking.

You can see it even here on GaG; some girls ask a "how do I look?" question and then downvote all people who say they are not attractive/cute. However, you notice some other girls who still take others' opinions and kindly accept them and work on themselves.

For me I prefer to be told the truth. All my friends know that when I ask for their opinion about something I did or something about me, I want them to be as honest as possible.

• Ah ok haha, that's good! :) You're less sensitive to such things, good trait.

Yes those girls who downvote negative opinions are attention seekers i think, or to boost their ego.

Yes I can understand girls not wanting to hear they're fat from the guy they fancy, but it can be for the best :P

• Well, girls are tough but gentle on the inside...
    you can never win because a girl is always right but communication is key.
    Tell them how you feel about the situation, tell them that you think they are undermining what you think, and you'd appreciate if they'd listen to you. If it becomes and argument again.. well... O. O

• Tip~toe towards the nearest exit and leave very quietly... Leave her arguing alone 😁 and you win!! 😁... Cause she'll be super pissed off when she realizes no one is even listening 😁😁😁
    ☺️

• Make sure you are 100% right about the situation, if there is any possibility that you are wrong she will win. Also make sure you know facts about what you are arguing about, not speculation. And know when to stop. Only argue until you've made your point and then stop, even if she keeps arguing. If you're right then there's nothing more to say anyways lol

• Don't piss her off, which is something you probably already did since you're arguing with her.

• ... become a woman xD no on a serious note, arguments should only lead to fixing a current a problem, it's shouldn't be a about being right or wrong. If you are surrounded by mature girls they will admit when they are in the wrong anyway

• Give up, you can't.

No lol jk. Good arguments, Give an counterargument for every argument she throws. Google some facts, etc.

If this does not help, you can win by complementing her, flirting, distracting her. and then bwam, solid arguments.

• I lose arguments all the time

• Don't argue haha

• You don't 😊

• don't start an argument. it's impossible to win

• You can'tt

• you can't.

• Tell her she's too fat to understand

• You can't, girls are the argument masters.

• Stay frosty, try to understand the other person's point but stick to your opinion if you are correct.

What Guys Said 37

• All I do is LAUGH in their FACE/s + troll them to the point where they get mad and eventually shut-up HAHAHAHAHA #WorksEverytime

• arguing with a girl is retarded cuz you'll never win... so why not just piss her off via laughing at her? At least that way you get something out of the deal, right? <3

• The same way you win an argument with a man. You have the facts and evidence and phrase them well, while avoiding laying blame or judgement... unless its an irational individual who blieves in some sort of cause at which point you might as well just give up... Side note: Women think like fanatics supporting a cause when the subject is a relationship they care about.

• You can't win an argument with a girl. Well actually you can, but mostly they'll never admit you're right and THEY'RE wrong. They don't want to be proven wrong.

Perhaps a confidence/self-esteem issue or a lack of something (lack of happiness?). When you're not feeling alright (low self-esteem) you feel the need to verify yourself that you are worth something, and thus by 'showing' the other's that you're 'right' (while that doesn't have to be the case at all).
    Note: not all women (and/or men) are like that lol.

The best way to win an argument with a girl/woman, would be to walk away in the middle when she says something. You deny her the chance to build her ego. Don't feed the ego. She will wonder what she did wrong, and know she went too far.

Good luck :)

• Just say 'YOU ARE CORRECT / RIGHT' and you've won ;)

• its like basketball with a little kid, sure you could obliterate them. But you just let them win and act like they did it all on their own, LOOOOLLLLL

• Depends, if you're right. She's bound to know. Girls seem to instinctively know what's right and what's not. If you are, she's bound to realise sooner or later. So... Swallow your pride and let her have her way, she'll come around. I swear. And its cool, you let nature do your work for you. However if you're wrong. Boy... There are fewer mortifying things I can think of.

• U don't win fights with women. U back away because you're usually right but she'll never let u be right

• You cannot, yes you can find the limit of this universe but you cannot win an argument against women. Especially if you are man

• Use her own flawed logic against her:

Make your point short and sweet

She puts the blame on you

talk about a similar situation she's done the same

Ex:

Why do you leave the toilet seat up?"
    I say " first time I ever done it you forgot the 600 other times that I did , besides it takes lesss effort to put the seat down that to walk here and argue about it, peace son " and I just go out win for me ohh yaasss

• you don't. rule #1. the girl is always right. not because she is, but because it's almost never worth it.

• Happy wife/SO/lady friends/casual/fwb = happy life. Everyone knows that...

• I found a graph of your chances...

www.turbinecowboy.com/.../medium

• You don't. EVER.

• The same way you win an argument with a guy.

• Be right.

If you are loosing arguments, perhaps it is you who should reconsider.

• Trust me, you don't want to be doing that. If you win the argument, she'll kick your ass in another area. Might as well just let her have the win for the argument, it's not worth the effort.

• Yeah... don't.

• I just tell her she's wrong.

• Tell her to make u a sandwich and her instincts would kick in and she'd make a sandwich for u

• stop arguing they are right even if they know they are wrong and admit their wrong they are still right :P

• if you're losing the argument, just wallop her up side the head. that'll teach her who's right.

• Stop arguing

• And depending on how not-savvy, you are, even if you win, you still lose.

• Don't argue and fuck off out 😂😂

• You lose in any case.

• Just be right. What her gender is has no influence here.

• don't try bro you will loose...

• you don't!!!

• You dont!!

• More from Guys
    7