Do you have any good pooping stories?

Most Helpful Girl

• So it's not me that pooped but about a pooping situation..
    My boyfriend told me about a Blumpkin, a blumpkin is where the guy poops and while he poops the other person give a blow job while the other is sitting and pooping,

Anyway, after he told me what it was, randomly one day he was pooping and asked me would I give him a blumpkin and I was like "heck, why not" so I did and right when I put my mouth on his dick he started pooping and PEEed at the same time! (Mind you that I didn't know he was going to pee! and apparently neither did he! Cause I guess you don't really notice those things you know?) I choked and spit it out!

Never again will I ever do a blumpkin! At least I tried lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl that was working for me bet me 100 bucks that she could shit green so I took the bet. She showed up to work the next day I made her strip down and take her shoes off so she couldn't bring a fake in with her and gave her a plastic bin. She came out with a green turd and I felt the bottom of the bin and it was warm and then I paid her 100 bucks. Even though the more I think about it the more I think she cheated somehow I wasn't going to taste it lol.

What Girls Said 8

• omg this website.

• I was like 5 years old and I was being bad. My mom was trying to spank me so I ran and hid. Well, that was the worst time to have to poop, and I pooped on my self. Lol I was hiding under a kitchen table too

• So one poop walked into a bar...😕

• I'm always very entertained on this website :)

• I was playing outside one time when I was like 4 years old with my mom and I had to poop and I was too lazy to go inside so went in our backyard and pooped and covered it with leaves. And no no one saw me I lived in the country then.

• Oh i have a good one. I was at school and i really liked this guy. I was following him everywhere sort of stalking but in a good way. But he never turned to look at me. He was more interested in other girls, ignoring me completely. Never returned my looks, never bothered to say hi. That broke my heart but i couldn't stop loving him. And then she appeared, I hated her because he liked her so much. And oh boy girls can do some bad things when they hate other girls. I had to make her look stupid so he wouldn't like her anymore. I though for long, what can i do to make her look like an idiot. And then i had this idea which of course i regret now. I am actually embarrassed. So what i did was...

• oops just a second... pooping story you said? oh i dont have any, i read the title wrong :D

• THA FUCK? Finish that story ho I'm already invested.

• She did a shit in her pencil case. The end.

• Yesterday I found out that the plastic box my roommate keeps near the toilet is for putting her feet up to "give her colon a better angle to poo". I laugh every time I see it now.

• It may sound funny but she is actually correct. Toilets are designed wrong, when you sit on them a bone in your body squezzes it shut inside your body making it harder to poop. When you make a squatting position it opens it up inside your body and is much easier to go. The natural position for humans to poop is in a squatting position. Sorry if you find that gross.

• Don't knock it 'till you've tried it

• @SaltyPotato apparently it's used as revenge and is a prank. If I pranked my roommates I'd be pranking myself too, so I think I'll just knock it.

• One time when I was 3 or so I ate an entire pack of bubble gum. Yea... gum takes 7 years to digest is a complete lie.

• lol yep that is an urban legend that has been around forever.

• Lol had to find that out the hard way

What Guys Said 7

• It ain't a story but it's nothing anyone ever wants to xperience
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIyPkSwtQLw

• lol I saw that a long time ago, it is a foreign prank show.

• All pooping stories are good pooping stories.

• One time I was body boarding in the Atlantic ocean and apparently a mermaid cast a magic spell on me, because my stomachache acted up and I turned into a seagull. I road the next wave in, got out of the ocean, ran up the board walk and shot liquid white diarrhea all over a tree. That was the one and only time I've have white diarrhea... It was magical.

• OMG G@G has plunged to a new low.

• Once upon a time, my body housed a log. Now the world is a better place. The end.

• You ever had like a big giant but smoothly passed poop and you just feel so relieved and like, blissfully empty and light? I'm not talking an overly soft poop but a nice firm but not too firm poop like you got plenty of good fiber and minerals.

Man that is so nice.

• A good what story? 😶

• No, seriously. What the heck is a "pooping story"?

• There are some examples now.

• I see no humor in it...