Why do black women dislike light skin black men?

BOTH my parents are black. I look kind of like him, except a bit lighter and I have lighter eyes.
My preference has always been black girls. Whenever I try to talk to them, they always say "you're cute but I don't light brights" and some other craziness. One even said that i'm not a "real" black man. Waa? They don't like when black men praise light skinned women and bring down darker skinned girls? So, why do they do it to us?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard of that or done that before.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• It's hard to find men like you who actually appreciate a dark-skinned woman or a black girl I suggest maybe you're looking in the wrong places usually some black girls are a bit scared of light skin dudes because they just see someone pretty and who's the player

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 1

• watch the interview on this guy but go down to the comments and you'll see tons of thirsty comments praising the way he looks in general, just need to look in the right places. his name is lucas coly and you need to watch the dj small eyez interview