How do you define "stud"?

I personally say it as a compliment to say that someone (guy) is a good looking or looks good. What do you say? I know that it also means some guy that have/had sexual experiences with WOMEN, but that is not what I imply.

As in to call someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess an attractive guy as that's the only way I've ever heard it used.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I have no idea!. I don't hear that word often and I never use that word as well.

• A stud is a length of wood, 96 inches long, 3.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick. That's how I define a stud. Others may say a stud is an animal that is primarily used as a breeding male that has good genes, if your a stud it means, you are a male that is sexually attractive and has good genes. I would just be the best possible version of myself, and overall be a man, and have integrity, be moral, and have values.

• "A guy who has a commanding presence. He's on top of his shit and has that air of confidence about him in that environment." Could be a fit guy, but it could also be a guy who's a stud at work. He's on top of things. Other coworkers go to him for help. Basically you're so good that other people feel compelled to give you recognition. You don't ask for it or even want it. It's just a natural occurrence.

• @Humping_Tornadoes @ConsultantisBack = studs

A stud is a vertical framing member in a building's wall of smaller cross section than a post. They are a fundamental element in building framing.