Can you describe yourself physically?

I noticed that because it's hard to have an objective view of yourself, describing your own physical appearance can be hard.
For example in Middle School we had to describe ourselves for an English Exam, I said I had curly hair because I believed my hair was curly ( at least the tips) and the teacher put a -1 because she said my hair wasn't curly lol.
Also I can swear my hair is brown but my friend says my hair is black.
Same with hair color or eye color, hence why there are many questions on the how do I look section asking if their eyes are brown/hazel or green/blue...
What I consider small lips could be considered average lips for another person for example...
Can you describe yourself physically? If so do it :) !

Updates:
Oh Okay I'll try to describe myself as-well haha
5'6" , Average/Normal body, Average small Boobs (B cups)
Hips length wavy dark brown hair, dark brown average sized eyes, dark eyebrows and average in thickness, light Olive skin tone, average sized lips and nose. Lol everything average.

1|3
32|44

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, I can certainly try :P I would say that I have blonde chin-length hair, though some may dispute that and say I should specify dirty blonde. I think that I have pretty wide eyes. I always thought that my eyes were a deeper blue than people have said, I've had a lot of people compliment my eyes and say how bright they are and my boyfriend thinks they're a blue-grey but I always thought they were darker. I'm only 5'2 so I'm pretty short. I have chubby cheeks and my eyebrows are way too dark for my hair :P Uh... I have huge hips, they're so big. I have small feet too. That's like... My description of myself :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 43

• I'd rather send ya a nood my waifu.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. I guess.
    5'10, 130 pounds.
    Athletic body type.
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin tone: pale AF and fine with it.
    Hair: brownish reddish blondish. Mostly brown, bare hint of red and minor streaks of blonde.
    Nose: Medium with a somewhat downward facing cartilage on the tip, which I hate.
    Somewhat high cheekbones
    Small-medium lips
    Small - medium jaw.
    Large calves, medium thighs.
    Little to no cheek fat
    Straight eyebrows
    Lanky

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah ok let me see here.

Height 5'9-5'10 somewhere around there.

Weight 160-170lbs

Body
    Quite toned
    Muscular, kind of a mix between Ottermode and Athletic

Face/head
    Curly hair dirty blonde to dark brown from what I've heard people say.
    Slightly big nose lol.
    A decent jawline.
    Average to bushy eyebrows lol.

Hazel eyes is the classification but in reality my eyes are actually 3 separate colors, the iris is blue and then there is a circle of dark green around my pupil and a thick noticeable band of gold around the circle of green.

Skin tone, white.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 6'1", around 190 lbs, a tiny bit of a gut (think "dad bod"), athletic-ish build. Not quite tanned skin, but not exactly pale either. Brown hair that's cut fairly short and brown eyes. Glasses that I REALLY need to replace. Most of my heritage is Polish, so I definitely have that kind of facial structure.

When I buy a suit or blazer, I usually get a 41-long. My waist? That depends on whether it's wool slacks or jeans. If slacks, 34 or 35. With jeans, I'm usually about a 32.

0|0
    0|0
  • - 5'8
    - Blue eyes
    - Straight, thick, dark brown hair
    - Short length hair
    - Big brows
    - Ghostly white skin
    - Thin, but working out to gain some muscle mass ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Chris Hemsworth's exact body measurements tbh, minus 1 inch height (he's 6'3")

2|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm average, but not mediocre
    I'm sick, but not dead
    My hair is dark, but not black.
    My ass is #Fab
    My boobs r about A cup still working on that, ladies!
    My legs r to DIE for! Jk they're fat!
    My toenails r #OnPoint
    My heart is #OnFire #HeartBurn
    Asthmaaaaaaa more like ma assssssss
    White af
    Glasses
    5'8 (5'7 debateable) (dateable)
    Very underaged!

I think this is better put in song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM16ipHm6ik

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hair looks dark brown to me.

I'm a tall (6'3") muscular (220 LB) mesomorph with dark brown shaved hair, aqua blue-green thin almond eyes, seductive thick eye brows (don't know, that's what they called them in the eyebrow type list), either a strong or hero nose (again nose type list), cupids bow lips, a smile with with one slightly crooked central incisor, attached lobe ears, slightly tanned skin, right now a little bit of stubble on my face, a deep voice... That good enough for you, or would you like to know more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrjzE1SE58

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'2
    Green/Gray with Orange stained eyes
    Short/medium straight length really thick hair
    People say my hair color is black, but if you look closely you'll notice it has a light orange coating, all natural.
    Small brows
    Really lightly freckled skin
    im outta shape (stocky) sadly but lifting 80+kg and other workouts.
    Short nose (a little bend to my right because accidents happen)
    thin upper lib, thicker under lip
    Straight/small but firm jaw
    i groom my beard or fully shave
    big firm hands
    11(US) 10(UK)45(EU) shoe size
    im white as f*ck but once i get sunburned a little, my skin goes into toned mode.
    On another note, my ex used to say im a "bear" to hug and snuggle with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally defer to photographs. Life's too short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4, 148 lbs.
    I have straight brown hair.
    I have hazel eyes.
    I have a moderately long nose.
    I can eat whatever I want and suffer no consequences.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude you must be extremely lanky. 6'4 148? And I'm not trying to be a ducks I'm just shocked

• Show All
    • @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Yea, the doctor told me that too yesterday when I renewed my sports physical for bowling XD

• yeah. i wasn't as tall as you when i was 15. i was around 6'0 160, but i really bulked up from playing football that year

• Eh it would be simpler just sending some pics Haha..

But okay... I'm 6'5" and 90kg. Average body with a small belly and not muscular. Short dark blonde or light brown hair, short beard, thick lips, green eyes... Yeah I guess that were the most important things

0|0
    0|0
  • tall, pairly skinny, not nearly as built and good of shape as i was a few years ago, but i still pretty well put together. black short hair, black eyes and i'm decent looking

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'0 tall, a little chubby and muscular (a combination), brown hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin, a little hairy, medium brown skin color and my penis size is.. (...). OK that's it. If you gave your boob size I guest I should publish even my penis size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall strong man

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 feet, above average body type, broad shoulders, large chest, long arms and legs as well as Muscular legs. Dark brown curly thick hair, beard too. Brown eyes, wide and short nose, average lips, small ears, I'm also pretty hairy. Pale skin. Big hands. Size 11 feet. I know I've been called good looking on this site but I think I'm not. That's me in the little picture bubble. Ugly with no shame

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, broad-shouldered, stocky build, but in good shape, blonde wavy, shoulder length hair, blue eyes, pail skin

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'0 feet, long brown thick silky hair lol, lean, green eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark eyes and dark spiky hair
    really light olive skin
    5'6
    skinny toned because i was a soccer playa

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5"11, body type:a little big and muscular..
    black hairs. dark beown a little big sized eyes. dark eyebrows and average in thickness.
    fair skin color, average size lips. and nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8''
    Black eyes
    Black hair ( Looks brown if I grow it long)
    I have a pic so why should I describe myself?

0|0
    0|0
  • I perpetually have a shocked or confused look on my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short dark brown hair about 5 10 medium build blue/green eyes weigh 210 pounds tone everywhere except a tiny bit of squish on my belly
    stretch marks all over my ox like legs from riding motorcycles lightly tanned skin and tattoos on both shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short, jacked and athletic😂 I'm Viking: pale skin, left sleeve tattoo, short (almost shaved) hair, bit of a beard, 5.8, 80kg, 6 pack, v lines and have the most rock hard arse from years of leg day lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height 5'10, endomorphic body frame/squared somewhat built but rather big, caramel or almond color lol black curly hair black eyes. I've been told I got big lips 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay I'm brown skin. Black hair with black eyes. I'm 5ft. I'm toned able this built I am and adrenaline junkie. I love sports and reading a boyz to men music just to through that in. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • B cups <3
    I'm White and f**king Awesome! The End :P

1|0
    0|0
  • 6'2", muscled but not toned, dark ginger hair, brown eyes, slightly broken nose, freckled but not pale, stubbly beard atm, disproportionately large thighs and arse from playing rugby

0|0
    0|0
  • so im 185cm tall, 85kg ( at the moment and going up) , kinda fit guy , blue eyes , manly hands, white as fuck and for more info pm (just joking xD)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm awesome. Boom. Write that that down.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 31

• Paperbag brown skin. Boring brown eyes. Dark eyebrows. Lots beauty marks on my face. Weird nose. Small mouth but huge smile. Chubby. Short legs. Big boobs. Pudgy tummy. Mediocre booty. Curly, frizzy, dark brown hair.

In other words, plain Jane.

3|0
    0|0
  • Ummm, I'm 5'7 and I weight around 135 lbs
    I have curly brown hair and dark brown eyes
    I have big lips
    I have big boobs
    My ass is meehhh but working on it
    I feel like I'm too tall next to some of my friends but in reality I'm not that tall lol, so I can relate to you.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4", long wavy brown hair, round face, bulbous nose lol, friendly and approachable face (literally, I have the opposite of "resting bitch face"), deep brown eyes, light tan/slightly olive skin tone with some red in the face, chubby with an apple body shape (at least I think that's the correct shape), 34D, flat bum. Guess that about covers it haha!

0|0
    0|0

• -5'9"
    -strawberry blonde, wavy hair that goes to my lower back
    -hazel/green/yellowish-green eyes (I have no idea what color my eyes are cause everyone says they are different so I would just put them in the category of green lol)
    -normal sized head…lol nah it's a watermelon.. jk it's a tennis ball (its just a head)
    -my lips could be average or thick depending peoples opinions
    -braces
    -…. normal eyebrows…idk…actually they might be a little bushy…. i might need to get them waxed…
    -freckles
    -high cheek bones
    -normal nose…
    -long arms and legs
    -skinny (I don't own a butt)
    -athlete (I have a six pack! So proud of myself :) Surprisingly laughing helps a lot! And I laugh a lot but that's not the only reason i have it lol)
    -snow flake during the winter/tomato during the summer

Overall I'm a human being. The end.

0|0
    0|0
  • -Round, "cat-shaped" eyes (Idk what that means but apparently that's what I have)
    -Dark eyebrows that are not really thin but also not thick and are curved very slightly (people say eyebrows sort of define the face and mine are sort of dark but soft)
    -Button nose that is almost always shiny LOL
    -Lips are a bit on the narrow side but average fullness
    -Shoulder length, naturally wavy hair (some days the waves are extra curly for some reason)
    -Right side of face has 2 dimples while the left side dimples look more like wrinkles
    -Slightly chubby cheeks and really round face (according to others)
    -5'3" and chubby pear body type
    -Unevenly tanned skin (head is tan, arms are 3 shades lighter than head, inner arms are like milk, everywhere else is milky white?

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm
    -5'8
    -slim pear shaped
    -C cup
    -waist-length straight dark brown hair
    -big brown eyes
    -plump lips
    -beauty spot on cheek
    -naturally tan

2|0
    0|0
  • 5ft7, bleached hair, mousy roots. Overweight, 34D bra, very pale skin, dark circles under eyes, stretchmarks and scars, wide hips. Eyes are blue/green/grey. lots of tattoos.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm
    I'm 5"7 130. Dark brown wavy hair thats mid back length, pale skin, small blue eyes with a green/yellow Starburst. Normal sized lips, small head, big cheeks. Skinny with a round butt and big boobies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gah, I haaaaate describing myself honestly.

Brunette, brown eyes, 5'0, petite with some curves... I dunno. Just seems weird to even think about. o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • you got great height :)

I'm 5'3 slim/athletic body.. B cups, thick Black hip length hair.. though i need to cut it soon :P
    Big Brown eyes, dark eyebrows, brown skin, full lips, high cheekbones, long lashes, average nose with a nose ring. I don't know if i'm missing something else.

You're not average you're gorgeous! by the way you describe yourself :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told I look like Mariah Carey

1|0
    0|0
  • This is gonna be a fail on my part but...

I'm roughly 158-159cm, short, average body/weight, curvy, wavy hair medium length, brown hair (plenty think it's black), brown eyes, round face, average/medium sized lips, thick thighs, muscular calves and slightly big.

That's all I can think of

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 I have curly brown slash blondish hair and brown eyes and kinda athletic

1|0
    0|0
  • 6", skinny, small breasts (A), medium length wavy black hair with some whites in. Large eyes that are brown, black eyebrows that are average thickness. Really pale white, kinda big nose, mid sized lips. Soft-ish face with really smoothe skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'4 and 110lbs
    low back lenght curly brown hair, brown eyes, full lips, small nose pointing upward, mediam to big eyes, big cheeks, small bcup boobs, nice ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay:
    I have a light caramel/copper skin tone (like Tia Mowry's)
    My height is 5'3", 95 pounds, with C cups. Basically I'm skinny af.
    Full-medium sized lips
    Large dark brown eyes with long, black curly lashes
    Dimples that show whenever I talk or smile
    My hair colour is black and grows into an afro (collarbone length)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirty blonde wavy hair,
    blues eyes, petite frame
    Fairly toned
    5'4" no bum, 32b
    118lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have long wavey blond hair, green/blue/gray eyes (each color shows more in different lights), a medium sized nose, kind of big lips, a fit curvy body, standing at 5'3.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will try. I am 5'2" , weigh 50 kgs, slim body (pear or small hourglass!) dark brownish black wavy hair and eyes ( big according to people 😀) , olive skin tone, full lips ( I guess!), a long nose (people dont notice somehow 😀) .

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'3", hazel eyes, curly brown hair, dark eyebrows, a bit tanned and yeah... I don't know what else to say lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4", Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, round face, fair complextion, chubby

0|1
    0|0
  • 5'6, 119lbs, slim/curvy (lean pear) 28D, long slightly wavy hair (brunette) big brown eyes, medium dark eyebrows, pale skin, average lips & pointy nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian
    5ft 5 "
    Fat
    Shoulder length wavy brown hair
    Green eyes
    Great skin
    Heart shaped face
    High cheek bones
    Full lips
    Large nose

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, brown eyes, 5'6'', 145 lbs, fit, I don't know haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4" 125lbs
    Short/pixie brown hair
    Pale blue eyes
    Slightly tan skin (I'm mixed)
    Fairly toned body
    Small boobs and butt
    Most people seem to think I have a pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin and curvy (big boobs, big butt, tiny everything else :P )

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair
    greenish borwnish eyes
    tan skin
    5``4
    55 kg

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you Middle Eastern by any chance? ^^ You look Lebanese :p

• omg yeah! well not fully, I got a little bit of Lebanese from my dads side. Howd you know?

• I don't know haha you kinda look Lebanese , I used to live in the Middle East and there were many Lebanese people in my school and neighborhood haha

• I am a skinny slut

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat :(

0|0
    0|0
  • -Latina but a lot of people say I look Asian
    -dark brown hair
    -dark brown eyes
    -long straight hair
    -5'2
    -117 pounds