I haven't smoked weed in 40 days will I test clean for a UA?

I'm 31 years old, female, 5'8 and around 275 lbs. I used to smoke weed daily for many years but I haven't partaken of the herb since March 27th. Will I pass a urine drug screen? I'd like to have some opinions from people who know what they're talking about, if possible, but I'll take any guess you can give me. It's super important that I pass a Urine Analysis and I'm kind of worried that I won't.

• yes, I think you will
  • no, I think you will not
  • I have no clue
Thanks for everyone's help. I bought a drug test and passed it. No THC in my system! Hooray! XD

Most Helpful Guy

• I 100% absolutely KNOW that you will test clean. Do not worry, for sure. I did an extensive life insurance screening, after smoking for 10 years straight, just under 3 weeks without and I was clean as can be.

Sleep tight. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of factors to take into account.
    If you've been a long time smoker as opposed to someone that tried it that one time , it'll take longer to leave your system.
    The fact that you are heavier , is also going to take your body may also take a while to rid itself of the element they test for.
    If I were you I'd hope for the best.
    Just drink plenty of water , cranberry juice , herbal/green tea and try to exercise as much as you can to help aid your body in getting rid of the substance.

What Guys Said 14

• I doubt anyone here works in a lab where they test piss for drugs so you're gonna get the old copy and paste.

herb.co/.../system-times.jpg

• Maybe.

• Seems to me I heard it takes 30 days to completely leave your system? Don't know if that's true though?

• For frequent users it's generally gone after 10 days but this can depend on metabolic rate of the person in an extreme case it took 67days for some guy who smoked for 10 years, I think you will probably pass it as this is an extreme case.

• It only stays there for a few hours. 48 or something. Its the fingernail and hair samples that fuck people over

• I think the 48 hour rule is only for mouth swabs or if you only took like 1 hit of some schwag. I smoked nearly every day for the last eighteen years though and I'm fat so I was a bit worried. So glad I passed!

• It takes 30 days to completely evacuate your system, but keep in mind it stays in your fat cells, and hair follicles, as well as spinal fluid for the rest of your life.

• I thought hair follicle tests only went back as far as that hair had been growing. Good thing those tests are too expensive and most places just stick to mouth swabs or UA!

• Very true. I could be wrong about the hair, but i know for sure the spinal fluid is forever.

• After 30 days it should be gone.

• Not sure but you should not be smoking pot

• Good thing I haven't been then, huh?

• That wasn't the question and, besides that, what's wrong with smoking pot?

• @Cashew72 other than it still being illegal in my state, absolutely nothing! Class one felony narcotic my ass! Can't believe they have it listed up there with heroin ffs. I just hope people will learn someday that it's only a freaking plant that, when it catches fire and you inhale the smoke, makes you feel euphoric. Alcohol is waaaay more dangerous than weed ever could be but try telling that to these dipshits here in good ol' boy land. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know though so I apologize for the rant. It just pisses me off so bad!

• I think it's only in your system for like 30 days.

• Did you 4/20 blazed it though?

• Hell no. Got more important shit to worry about right now. Doesn't mean I didn't want to though lol.

• Generally speaking I'd say after 40 days u
    You'd pass but do to your weight and height you sound considerably over weight and thc clings to fat cells

• Apparently too doesn't cling too much. I passed a drug screen.

• Damn autocorrect. Why did it put "too" instead of "it"? XD

• Also, it's not like you needed to point out that I'm "considerably overweight". I'm not blind. I know this already. But, you know, thanks for calling that to my attention once more just in case there was any doubt in my mind. Really made my morning, you know?

• Probably. I know Snoop would be disappointed in you. Smoke weed everyday haha

• Well I hate to disappoint him but I gotta do what I gotta do lol.

• No you won't. They'll detect it up to 6 months from the last time you did it.

• UA tests for marijuana have a cut-off point of 50ng THC. As long as you're level is below that the drug screen will be negative. I've done my research lol.

• *Your not you're. Stupid autocorrect.

• Yeah it does't stay in your system even nearly that long

What Girls Said 6

• Try THC test strips if you want to know for sure. Link below:

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1_a_it

• I did and I passed. Didn't bother with any other kind of drug screen because the only thing I've ever done was smoke weed.

• It takes 30 days to be undetectable in your urine. If it's been a little less than 30 days and you drink a shit tone of water you should be fine.

• Nope!

• Congrats on being squeaky clean.

• You should be good

• The rule of thumb is 28 days for an average body type