Do most men never ever have gay fantasies?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 15

• I'm pretty 'hetero' but I kind of think your question should have been worded a little differently. "Do most men ever have fantasies about other men?" "Or do most men ever have fantasies about penises?"
    Some people might be offended by calling what I think you are asking about 'Gay' fantasies, OK? Not judging, just that I know a lot of different types and some are more sensitive than others. No harm, no foul!! :)
    Most 'straight' guys do, but they repress them, and ignore them!! Most 'straight' guys can't handle that they can get hard, seeing a penis, or having a dream where they are making sensual anal love, with a guy, having a wet dream, waking up and denying it, and being 'grossed out!!'
    Most 'straight' guys won't make eye contact in gym showers, if they even use them, or change in the locker room!!
    Normal, totally comfortable guys accept that sometimes they might feel a little something physical, that they don't necessarily want to act upon, but don't deny, or repress it, and just relax with it!
    Showering at the gym, at school, in High school or even college, or commercial gyms, a bunch of guys, naked, probably some are 'gay'.
    Some guys look at the other guys, some look at the wall, if they even DARE to be naked, there!!
    Whether you want to look, or not, most guys, ESPECIALLY the 'Straight' ones, will look, but pretend they aren't, especially if there is a Black guy (what is the 'right' term now?) White, 'straight' guys can't help but look, just to see if the stereotype is true!! It doesn't make you 'gay'!
    by the way, there is nothing wrong with alternative perspectives on sexuality, and being 'gay' is NORMAL for some!!
    Eventually, sometime, some guy gets wood, and then everyone else seems to, as well!! It's not that they are turned on, it's just like it is a penis party, and everyone's penis just wants to say "Hi!"
    That usually clears out the shower pretty fast!! But it doesn't make a man 'gay'.
    You can even go home, and remember, and get off, thinking about it, and you are still 'hetero' because it isn't about what you think, or fantasize about!!
    Being 'hetero' means that you are preferring, and liking, and wanting to be with a person of the opposite sex. It doesn't mean you won't feel things, sometimes, and even play with someone of your gender, but predominately, you want to be with the opposite gender.
    You can still be 'hetero' and like masturbating to videos or pictures of your gender, or the ones between!

• I assume you are talking about straight guys. Straight guys won't have gay fantasies. There are guys that may identify as straight that have bisexual tendencies, but they aren't truly straight they are bisexuals that favors women over guys.

• No, they might do.. As in, they like the idea of feeling a dick against their dick for the pure taboo of it... I don't know.. LOL. But, not to the extent that they look at a hot guy and say "hot damn, I want some of that meat."

• @JjingJjingi That seems very unlikely, however if we are dealing with absolutes than there is almost always going to be an exception that proves the rule.

• Most gay men do. Those of us who like our wieners to go into vajayjays want nothing to do with a wiener that is not our own and, no, we don't dream about it unless we are homersexuals or bike-curious.

• I have them often and actually enjoy them.

• gifsec.com/.../gross-gif.gif?gs=a
    I'm straight and I've never had a gay fantasy. It's too disgusting, it's one of the most vile and abhorrent things I could ever think about.

Na fam, it's gross.

• Gay fantasies don't mean anything.

• To tell the truth, I had some gay fantasies myself however I would never consider doing those things in the real world.

• I've never had one. It is more common in women to have sexual fantasies with another woman.

• When I was younger. I also still find certain men extremely attractive, not that I would do anything about that.

I'm 100% straight, but I can tell if a guy is hot or not.

• Never had a gay fantasy

• i certainly have done so

• I'm straight and never had any gay fantasies and don't want to.

• Most men do have gay fantasies.

• Yes but we keep it a secret because that one percent gay can harm us if people know about it.

• I've never had one, can't speak for most men though

If you do, I'm not really sure how you'd be straight.