Ever played the Elevator Game or tried the Elevator Ritual before?

Have any of you here ever heard of this Elevator Ritual or Game that leads to a "different dimension"? Have any of you here actually attempted this and played it?

I believe it's nothing but just another hoax that had originated from Korea. Another urban legend or something just like "Slenderman". I saw some videos on youtube that brought me to this and it made me wondered have anyone actually attempted this and got any real results? I bet anyone who claim they got real results are just bullshitting with some fictional accounts. Think I read one on reddit when I looked this up on Google.

Unless proven otherwise that this is actually possible (you serious lol?), , is anyone up for trying this?

Ever played the Elevator Game or tried the Elevator Ritual before?Some other websites mentioned that there are some additional requirements such as certain conditions which must be in place but no one knows for certain what they are or that the ritual would NOT work.

Some sites state that this ritual is most likely to work on turning days like Midsummer or Halloween when the walls between worlds are thinnest, what ever that meant.

Have fun!

Anyone actually buys into this? Anyone willing or dare to try this or merely just to debunk it?
Anyone tried this game yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be willing to try it but what startles me is that you have to be alone. If I do end up doing it I'll tell you of my experiences, maybe even record if possible.

• Some people had tried it on Youtube, and so far it seems more than likely it's all just a hoax. I think most of them didn't even applied the procedure correctly. But if you are believer of the paranormal and urban legends, then be my guest.

• I see, I don't live near any buildings with elevators currently but every summer I go to a condo thats like at least 15 floors, so I will most likely try it.

What Girls Said 4

• Dude, if I ever would have tried that in the only building with an elevator I ever lived in there would have been at least 28 people entering the elevator at either of those levels who would have messed it up by pressing "G" or level 3 because that was out pool & gym level 😪

• No I haven't!

• Would you be willing to experiment with this or pass it onto someone that is into that sort of thing?

• I think i have. I heard of this before! lol

• No thank you

• i'd get bored mid-way :/

What Guys Said 2

• That seems complicated

• Why would this even be real lmao wtf.