Guys, who's the most attractive girl in The Vampire Diaries?

All the seasons are included

• Elena Gilbert
  • Bonnie Bennett
  • Katerina Petrova / Katherine Pierce
    Vote C
  • Caroline Forbes
    Vote D
  • Vicki Donovan
    Vote E
  • Amara
    Vote F
  • Jenna Sommers
    Vote G

1115

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all the characters played by Nina Dobrev, but Katerina Petrova is my absolute favorite, followed by Bonnie Bennett.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• you know elena, katherine, and amara are all the same actress, right?

• never saw it but I'll take all

• Whoever the blonde sister vampire was that you didn't list. Don't watch the show, but I remember her being the hottest

• Caroline Forbes.

• Probably would be Elena but over the course of the seasons Caroline and Bonnie have had their moments as well

• Bonnie.

• Katherine Pierce <3

• Um u missed Haley or Jo alric dead wife Lol or Mary Lou sexy self Lol.

But from the main cast its bonnie she so pretty.

Then Katherine but I guess that would mean Elena mostly because Nina is so flexible its hot

• I only watched first season of it but Donovan baha

• Vicki Donovan

• I don't watch that show but I like the first girl

• I like Jenna.

• why do A, C and F all look a like? but i'm gonna go with bonnie mmmm ;)

• they are all beautiful even tho you listed the same actress Nina Dobrev three times lol

• Yes, because she played three different roles :)

• Well, you guys claim that you like girls not just cause of their physical beauty... personality goes with it ;)

• yes exactly

What Girls Said 10

• Elena is ok but the other doppelgängers dont count bc they're technically the same person... There's still Tessa, Rebehka Michaelson, Hayley, The Heretics ( Nora, Louise, Veronica), Stefan and Damon's long lost niece that is the successful photographer, Anna, Rose, Jo, and Lily. A few plus more just saying. For right now Bonnie got better looking I like Bon Bon.

• Doppelgängers have different style, and different personality. Rebehka Michaelson and Hayley are in The Originals now, I have to save them for the next poll ;)
      Tessa was only in 4 episodes... Anna, Rose, Jo, and Lily even in less, and The Heretics... well, GaG polls are limited to 7 options only.

• You're talking about aesthetically/the physical attractiveness so the dopplegangers dont count since they're physically the same person. Amara was in less than one episode. The Heretics were gorgeous. Jo and Lily were like half a season. Tessa was cute and interesting.

• Attractiveness doesn't have to be just physical, some guys claim they like personality too.
      Amara was actually in three episodes (Death and the Maiden, Handle with Care, Original Sin).
      But I agree, The Heretics were totally gorgeous and Tessa was really cute and interesting.

• Elena Gilbert.

• I tend to like Bonnie's personality more than the others. Most of them annoyed me more often.

• Bonnie in my opinion!

• Elena and Bonnie are kinda cute, but Katerina is badass, she is my favorite ;)

• Bonnie was my bae when I used to watch.

• lmao elena and katherine are the same person. i picked bonnie.

• I don't know, Vicki was kinda my favorite, too bad she is gone from the show.

• I'd say Bonnie.

• Bonnie.