What gender do you identify as?

What do you guys identify at? Answer seriously below and follow the chart.
What gender do you identify as?

Me personally.. I identify as a...

-Polyamorous pan-sexual

-Cis-gender white male

-Part time trans-gender (MTF)

Also identify as a 6 year old misogynistic attack helicopter from time to time.
I like the thought of being sexually Identified as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting evil individuals. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fkin retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliophobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

____

JK... Jakes on you. I identify as a mailbox. I'm beautiful for who I am.. a mailbox.

Check your privilege.

Most Helpful Girl

• I identify as a toucan, you may recognize the character "Toucan Sam" from the Froot Loops commercials, that is my father. "Senor Toucan" from the show, "Dora the Explorer" triggers me. The stereotype for mexican toucans should be abolished. Toucans have faced enough oppression, and saying the word "senor toucan" is also racist because he HAS a name. It is Bill.

My pronouns are tou, too, and touself.

(Cisgender female, bisexual XD)

Most Helpful Guy

• I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it through the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 14

• LOL, really there are 64 different types of genders or symbols for genders, never seen or heard of that before until now.

I wonder what all those other "gender" symbols exactly meant. I think I have seen some of them previously.

Wait, so if the gender is a planet symbol does that mean or represent that someone is technically an alien or extraterrestrial?

• WTF SO MANY ICONS

• We should rally for attack helicopter bathrooms. It's outrageous that white cis men can have their own bathroom, but attack helicopters don't.
    I identify as a white male (unfortunately), but I support all you gender fluid people.

• I identify as gendervoid foxkin demiqueer and my pronouns are zy/zym/zer.

• lol...

• Demi-God hands down... that's me in a nutshell... Baby Achilles

• I am straight.

• I identify as male, and am perfectly comfortable with it.

However, I wish I could experience being a girl.

• I identify as a tampon because i always like to fuck with bleeding cu&ts

• Umm okay... 😶

• dude ur fucking killing me here...

• wtf. a dude.

• OMG that chart XD

• straight