Can an asymmetrical face be attractive?

My jaw is crooked. I'm really insecure about it.
I have gotten compliments like cute or handsome but I just don't see myself being cute or handsome because of the crooked jaw...
I'm insecure about it because this guy commented about it and I guess it has been stuck in my head for like a month.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg !! please stop being insecure that breaks my heart:( dont listen to what one stupid person said ! lots of people are very good looking even with crooked features... www.blogcdn.com/.../l.jpg?v=1
    tyler poseys jaw is completely crooked but A LOT of girls find him very very attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, asymmetrical face can be attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• Have it fixed when you get the chance to... Otherwise it will bother you forever. Do it for yourself, nobody else. Insecurities keep us from connecting with people, it's a crucial necessity in our lives. I'd rather be proactive about my insecurities, than worry about it for the rest of my life. I know it seems like a shallow answer, but it's the best & most realistic solution I can think of & offer. Me telling you that you shouldn't feel insecure & talking to you nicely won't solve ANYTHING.

• Well, my face is asymmetrical. Like my eyes and lips. I'm a little bit insecure about it too. Remember, a flattering hairstyle can compliment your face's asymmetry. Also, know that it is very, very rare for someone's face to be totally symmetrical.

• Accept the compliments. He's a dude. Does it matter if you impress him with your face or?

What Guys Said 4

• Literally every single person has an asymmetrical face. But to different extents tho.

• To me at least, symmetry doesn't matter. There is a girl I hang out with and she doesn't have a symmetrical face but she is still beautiful to me.

• I don't even notice people with asymetrical faces it's not thst noticeable to me if i really liked a girl and she had asymetrical face i wouldn't care she's beautiful to me and girls will think the same thing about you don't let that get you down man be confident about your look.

• Just remember that Lyle Lovett got Julia Roberts.