What is chuterbate, have anyone used?

Can you post some interesting channels there? How much money one can make off it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never broadcast, I've watched some stuff. Just a site where people broadcast themselves dropping off, either for free or for money.

• Is it free?

• If I remember correctly, yes. The 'exhibitionist' channels are the ones who are just on there to show off, not to earn anything, and the others are there and will do more things depending on what tips they get but you don't HAVE to pay.

• Thanks, how much you think a guy can make

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a site where you chatting with people while they do things like taking their clothes off, masturbating, having sex, etc
    I have used it. I look at cams often. Too often probably. Trans cams mostly.

• Free? How much i can make?

• You might have to pay a percentage of the tokens you make, but you don't have to pay outright to use it unless you want to tip other cam people.
      It depends on how popular are you become and how often you do it. I don't really know how much you would/could make.

• Thanks

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I've watched a few shows on there. I've never broadcast, though.

• Chaturbate. The act of chatting while masturbating lolz.

• Ohhh now i see, care to read update?

• why don't you just go to chaturbate and see for yourself. it's free to watch.

• It's just a cam site, but it does have a section for exhibitionists where people perform for free just for kicks.

Most channels are the standard pay to see special private shows.

• It's possible for a guy to make money on it, but you'll be performing for gay guys mostly, if not entirely.

• Nooo, i don't want that

• it's for cam girls. camming.

i used camster, for quite a while, but realized, it's just like strip clubs--pointless