Guys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?

What superheroine is the most attractive in your opinion?

• SupergirlGuys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?
  • Wonder WomanGuys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?
  • BatgirlGuys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?
  • She-HulkGuys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?
  • Jessica JonesGuys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?
  • She-RaGuys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?
  • Black WidowGuys, if you could date any superheroine, who would you date, and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably Wonder Woman, or She-Ra, but Jessica Jones is also very hot, it's hard to decide here :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if that's cosplay or photoshop but that looks nothing like She-Hulk.

But she and Jessica Jones have the most "normal" lives out of these so I think those options would make the most sense :P

What Guys Said 59

• That's a tough one.

Based on these choices alone, I'm stuck between Jessica Jones and Black Widow. Jessica Jones, because I think the actress that plays her has a really cute face. Plus, Jessica Jones is kind of edgy and "I don't give a fuck," but without crossing the line into being a lesbian. Then again, Jessica Jones isn't really that feminine and sensual, nor particularly seductive, even though she does have a lot of sex. So, I guess we can cross Jessica Jones out.

Black widow... basically the non-satire version of Molotov Cocktease... Russian spy... trained to be deadly and seductive. It's kind of tough, because "externally," Black Widow is enticing, but when it comes to her core personality, she's basically empty and possesses a finely refined version of 2 out of the 3 dark triad traits (i. e., psychopathy and Machiavellianism, without the narcissism, which is what makes her excellent at her job). So, the combination of her cold and calculated efficiency, danger, and seductive prowess make her "externally" attractive. But at her core, she's lacking any real and genuine feminine depth and sexuality... so, no to Black Widow too.

I'm going to go for someone that's not on this list, even though she's a big name - Poison Ivy. She has the full dark triad, psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism. She can make you lust for her almost effortlessly, and sex with her is pure bliss... but to want her is ridden with risk and danger, because she can kill you with a mere kiss (if she wanted to). The fact that she chooses not to is what makes her so appealing and sexy. Dangerous, powerful, yet feminine and deeply talented in being highly sexual and seductive. I definitely don't think a relationship with her would ever really run the risk of getting boring. So, I'd go with Poison Ivy.

• Probably Jessica Jones. For one, she's not as in demand as the others for helping the world out. Also, she's still strong enough to take care of herself and me if I was getting fucked up. She'd be fun to party with and hang with. Very down to earth personality. As well, I think she's a naughty freak in bed.

• static4.comicvine.com/.../...8-wonder+woman+01.jpg

She's got shackles and whips and toys to play with in the bedroom 😎!!! No, but I always liked Diana. She's Amazonian, and powerful. She always presents herself as a fierce confident woman, and that's just so sexy.

• I apologise for my sexist joke on earlier question - I would pick Hawkgirl
    images.tvfanatic.com/.../...s-of-tomorrow-s1e6.jpg

What sexist joke?

Apology accepted :)

PC police here, glad to hear you felt remorse, now we don't have to take you in buddy

• I like Supergirl because sh'es cute but went with Wonder Woman.

From what I understand of Wonder Woman, she really came to appreciate men in spite of her culture hating them and in spite of the guys on earth being total weaklings next to her. So if Wonder Woman likes you as a guy then it's because she just plain likes you; she accepts you. You never have to feel inadequate or like you have to live up to her -- besides just being yourself.
    That's my impression anyway.

• 1|0
  • I always liked Rogue from X-men but of the choices presented i'd go wonder woman

• Power Girl

static4.comicvine.com/.../1812972-pgl_cv27_02.jpg

As for why well duh the obvious

• I suppose supergirl, she seems the most normal.

• Supergirl she's the hottest and is a good girl

• Wonder Woman @noisette91 😉

• Other? Harlequin. She and I have the same personality, lol.

• I always had a thing for Shadow cat from Xmen upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ryde_by_Paul_Smith.jpg

• Jessica Jones for sure... we have a lot in common, she's a fucking badass and she's insanely hot haha

• Those are all boring...
    I go oldschool with Xena , superpowers are too mainstream.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcobgRmGyb8

• Wonder Woman...
    I heard she loves and cares about men/boys

cdn3.thr.com/.../...an_dawn_of_justice_still_2.jpg

Look how she protects her men... so cute.

• she hulk all the way.

• Black widow or Wonder Woman but she use that truth lasso on me, lol

• I'm a big Batgirl fan out of those. Not that interpretation of her but yeah.

• Harley Quinn because margot robbie. I mean she's kinda crazy but... the sex would be interesting probably.

Well now that I think of it I guess she's more of a villain/anti-hero ish. Ah fuck it I don't read enough comic books.

• honestly supergirl why? i just think the dating between us would be amazing not to mention in the bedroom 😆😆😆

• Batgirl is my kind of girl <3

• What the hell did they turn Wonder Woman into? Looks more like Xena..

I was thinking the same

Yeah, but most guys like Xena, right?

Sure but that doesn't mean that there should be two of them! The chick in the pic is hot af though. I would have actually loved to have seen Lucy in the old school costume or Chyna (RIP) in her prime :)

• Batgirl and Black Widow.

• Cat woman because she's purrrfect. Sorry I'll see myself out

• Powergirl... definitely powergirl

Out of the ones listed here wonderwoman... not that crapy version tho im talking the real comic book one

• Wonder Woman is hot but you wouldn't want to take her down. She has a touch of masculinity about her

• Jessica Jones lmfao

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 9

• She's not a super hero, but Tris Prior ^^

• Black widow cause she's the hottest :p

• Wonder woman

• No surprise here, Wonder Woman is in the lead.

• Meh, majority of guys prefer blondes, probably Supergirl, or She-Ra.

• Captain Marvel.

• They would rather date some villainess :P

• I think most guys prefer Wonder Woman.

There's the risk of her crushing me by accident though.
      I'd want to chose one that wasn't likely to accidentally kill me.

Super girl seems the nicest if it wasn't for the whole will she accidentally kill me thing
      but if she hugged me to hard then i could be in a wheelchair for life!

• Wanted to see results lol