Strong girl - problem for guys?

So. I am a pretty strong girl. It's not that I try to work out and get all buff, but I do sports and have always been quite strong, especially for my size (5'3).
I'm not super muscled, but if I tense up some muscles can be visible (for example legs, arms). I am also stronger than some boys, and stronger than most female friends.

Now comes the question: Is this a turn off for guys? It's not that I am super dominant and wrestling people to the ground every ten seconds, but do guys have a problem knowing that a girl is kind of strong?
I would like to now why, if that is the case, so feel free to leave a comment with your vote. :)

P. S. Had problems finding the proper topic...

• Strong girls are hot
  • Strong girls are hot, als long as they are not stronger than me
  • They're all right, but not my type
  • I don't like it
  • It's really gross, defeminises them
  • I don't care
  • I'm a girl/ curious for answers

What Guys Said 14

• I would love trying to date a strong girl. I would also enjoy having you as a friend. Most women can't or won't do sports cause they are not used to playing them and they feel to week and uncoordinated. Usually they are just uncoordinated. So they are not really much fun to play with and hang out with. Most guys pander to how a woman is and go out to dinner with her or a movie. As for friends girls will try to play but they are to hard on themselves or they just are not good. It would be really fun to have a few female friends that could actually really want to play. Instead of having to be invited over to play a game with us.

• Strong girls are hot. That strength and stamina works great in bed too, and a toned body is very sexy.

• I don't mind if a girl is strong - I mean it's good if she is in shape. But it would feel weird (turn-off) if she was stronger than me. I'm pretty strong though (I work out several times a week, so a girl who is stronger than me would have to be really buff, which in my opinion is always a big turn-off.

My girlfriend is actually just a little bit taller than you and she's strong too, because she practices martial arts. She can actually easily kick my butt lol, but that's ok cause it's because of her martial arts skills - I'm way stronger than her.

• Oh.. u up for a competition? ;D Well I think its a turn off for most of guys, It would be turn off for me aswell if I was a weak foo' who can't lift heavy hah.. 😎 But I don't personally like buff women.

• 28d

Hardly... As I said, stronger than some, not than most guys. ;) But yes, I can see what you mean.

• You're still a shorty lol

• 28d

I know :D High shelves in supermarkets are my worst enemy.

• i dont have any problem with it.. anybody who has an issue with a person who takes care of their body is a fool

• Not so much of an issue being strong, but the saying 'strong independent woman' is annoying because it suggests that guys are worthless. The truth is both sexes need each other for different reasons, like it or not.

• 28d

I don't see the correlation. If a women is strong and independent (which I assume are mental traits) that does not mean that males are worthless or anything like that. At least in my opinion. I rather see it as a contrast to women who cling to men and in turn feel worthless themselves. I do believe both sexes need each other equally, and the "strong and independent" can fit guys too.

That is not what I meant by my question however. Because in physical strength it is just normal for males to be stronger.

• Doesn't sway me one way or another.

• Its cool i dont mind them being strong, it can be interest

• Yeah it's a problem, you might snap my dick off with those strong as arms

• How strong are you? Can you fight a polar bear or lift 200lb?

• Can you bench press me? I'm 176 pounds

• 26d

If your density is so low, that you float, probably. Otherwise, naaaah. ;)

• I am kind of dominant and submissive if the girl is strong she will easily turn me into her puppet. It's easy to dominate submissive girls but strong one make me melt, especially if there is big gap.

I think most guys would be helpless and feel like a bitch in such relationship. So this is more of if one can some how accept his position. ;-).

If you want stronger guy than you will have harder time to find one the more *strong you are*.

• 28d

I don't mean to imply that I use my strength to dominate people or anything like that. I don't feel I'm especially threatening especially as I'm quite short.

• 28d

Honestly the more dangerous one are smart girls who know perfectly how to manipulate guy using his weak points. No need to b strong. ;-) But raw power has also effect.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's as if you're describing me... in most of those points.
    I just never think about that - and am not so self aware to always notice it, so they never notice it either. =)

I doubt any guy would mind.

• It'd be a problem for me if my man was weaker than me.