So. I am a pretty strong girl. It's not that I try to work out and get all buff, but I do sports and have always been quite strong, especially for my size (5'3).
I'm not super muscled, but if I tense up some muscles can be visible (for example legs, arms). I am also stronger than some boys, and stronger than most female friends.
Now comes the question: Is this a turn off for guys? It's not that I am super dominant and wrestling people to the ground every ten seconds, but do guys have a problem knowing that a girl is kind of strong?
I would like to now why, if that is the case, so feel free to leave a comment with your vote. :)
P. S. Had problems finding the proper topic...
- Strong girls are hot38% (5)48% (13)45% (18)Vote
- Strong girls are hot, als long as they are not stronger than me8% (1)7% (2)8% (3)Vote
- They're all right, but not my type0% (0)15% (4)10% (4)Vote
- I don't like it0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
- It's really gross, defeminises them0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
- I don't care0% (0)19% (5)12% (5)Vote
- I'm a girl/ curious for answers54% (7)3% (1)21% (8)Vote