Guys, would you consider being with long term a woman who had a tummy tuck due to weight loss if you thought she was beautiful besides that?

You can be honest. The picture isn't me but what it would probably look like if I had a tummy tuck... I am not saying just for just a physical time but a long term relationship, if you thought she was really beautiful and really attractive besides the tummy thing. It would be an alternative to loose skin and the scar would fade to very light. Guys, would you consider being with long term a woman who had a tummy tuck due to weight loss if you thought she was beautiful besides that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see nothing wrong with dating a woman whose had a tummy tuck
    or weight loss surgery. I'm happy for her that she made better health
    for her self... :):)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• hey there, obviously not a guy hope you dont mind my response, can relate to you to a degree re the tuck idea although your question is actually not something I've really considered in my many thoughts about it, which is interesting. i suppose I've always been on the side of for a guy the flat tummy outways the scar in imagining his response so ill be interested to see what comes of your question. as for yourself if youve seriously looked into it, what about the sensation thing and numbness let alone seeing pictures of horrendous scars all over the place etc xx would be interested to hear your thoughts youve had xx

• Thanks, well the saggy tummy/loose skin is worse to me than the scar because the scar fades after a while to not too visible. The loose skin doesn't ever fade. I honestly think being alone would be better than putting a guy through having to be with a woman with a tummy like mine would be with this surgery or without. Just trying to figure it out.

• can you follow me so we can talk privately? xx