What is the biggest difference between black girls and white girls?

Besides skin color, what make a black girl different from a white girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Well all of us are different so you can't say "black girls" and "white girls" and expect an answer. Let's put it like this. If there were 2 rooms: One room was filled with 100 white girls, and the room right down the hall was filled with 100 black girls, do you think all of these girls would be the same? There will always be people who don't fit certain stereotypes and can't be boxed in. I mean there are differences in broader culture so yeah, I see what you're saying, but I don't want people to act like we are all the same. So for the sake of generalizing:

Black girls we tend to be more emotional and expressive. If I'm mad at you I'll let you know up front. If I heard a rumor about you, I'll tell you to your face. If I don't like you I won't pretend to. If I think you're an idiot I'll roll my eyes at you. Black folks prize "realness". I noticed white girls can be more passive aggressive and can come off "fake". I went to high school that was like 60% white and 40% black so I have been around a lot of white people and even been friends with white girls. I have seen a lot of times a girl can't stand someone but will pretend to like them and be nice to them to their face. But as soon as they leave they let it all out. I remember I asked this girl one time, "Well if you don't like her why do you associate with her?" and she said "I don't want to be mean" so then we had this conversation and it turned out that she thought if you're rude to someone it's mean to be mean to their face. But I just think it's meaner to be fake nice to their face in the name of "politeness" when you really don't like them.

OK body image: Well obviously white women tend to be smaller and less curvy, and black women are usually curvier..Like me personally I am not thin at all and don't wanna be but I am thinking about wearing butt pads when I wear leggings to make my ass look bigger lol. But I knew size 4 girls that would complain that they're fat and wanna lose weight. I don't get that but whatever. I mean its not cute in the black community to be hugely fat but many of us wanna have big boobs, a small waist, large hips and a fat round ass. '

but I have to say most of these differences are not because of race, but because of social conditioning. I'm sure if I grew up in some all white community in Vermont I would be totally different

• I think you were right on about social conditioning.

I got enough black from my dad that if you looked at me, you'd assume I was just black.

But my madre is puerto rican, and was adopted by the whitest white people you've ever met. xD

So my entire family is white. I was raised by my grandparents for the first six years of my life.

And I just don't come off as black to the people who know me.

I have more in common with 'white people' then I do with 'black people'.