What does it mean when a guy randomly sends you a picture?

What does that mean? Is that flirting? Am I missing something...? Lol...

And no it's not a sexual pic, it's usually just from his neck/shoulders and up

Today this guy I kind of have a thing for randomly texted me a pic. We talk everyday (phone and text)

I want to date him but I'm shy and I don't know how to tell if he likes me or not. But we do text a lot and he always asks me if its OK to call me.

Anyways, he sends me pictures randomly. One time he was texting me while he was "sleeping" and he was laying down and took a pic of him next to his pillow

Just regular pics in the middle of our convo or like today RANDOMLY in the middle of the day.

I liked it, I just don't know if it means he likes me or something...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You talk every day and he apparently likes that. He likes you and senses that you like him. It does not matter if you have not told him that you like him if you make it obvious by how you act and talk with him. Whether it be talking, texting, or sending a picture, he is COMMUNICATING with you, and expressing that he likes you.

Let him know you enjoy his pictures and send him some sometimes.

No, there does not seem to be any underlying interest in sexual pictures. It seems to be clean enjoyment of friendship.

What Guys Said 2

• He is slowly making it easier for him to send pics of his penis.

• He's making the lamest play ever to have you send him a sext of your hoo-hoo?

I dunno.

He thinks you like him, and he likes you, though, to be doing that. Reply with something like "wow. hot." and see if that gets him to use his words.

• Think of it as an open invitation to take it to another level. It's kind of like when you call someone and they just pick up the phone and don't say anything. You have to say something. You can either start trading pics, or try to steer things the direction you'd like them to go. Respond in your normal tone, and writing voice. Try something along the lines of "you really must be thinking about me all the time, huh?" or "you want me to always be thinking of you?"

• So him sending random pictures can be an indication that he likes me? I flirt with him and we always laugh and joke around a lot but I've never told him that I like him. However he did suggest taking me to a movie one day when I was upset but it didn't happen because I went out of town for a few weeks

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is just showing his affection. It just sounds friendly. Maybe he is a visual person and this is kind of like Skype for him or something. His pictures probably hold some body language too. Maybe you both could Skype together, to get to know each other on a more personal level. Kinda improvising for not being there in person.