Help...boyfriend obsessed with my past /;

hello. I have been with my boyfriend for a year and two months. in the beginning he asked how many guys I have slept with. I didn't really want to open up that much so I told him less than it really was. I know that was very wrong. I wanted to tell him the truth and was planning to but my "best... Show More

..don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I sometimes would answer no because I feel like it was pointless and it is"

Don't say that. Saying "no" when that's not the truth, than, as far as I understand, that is lying.

Say that you don't want to talk about it and he should have some respect about it. He needs to know to understand when he can't have what he wants... He is doing what I may call "A Boss vs Slave" situation, where he thinks he has to know everything about you. It is good that you both talk about each others past and that sort of things, but everything needs to have its own time.

"I know I probably shouldn't have messaged him back. I don't know what kind of advice I am asking for."

A relationship needs a lot of things to work out... Love, Respect, Confidence, Trust, Knowing about each other, you name it.

Look, he needs to calm down a bit. He probably has lost trust on you since the first day you lied to him (did you tell him about your motives? Did you apologize?) but that's no reason for he to treat you like if you were a bitch (sorry about the word, and It is not to offend you on any way it is just the way he is treats you)

" I am just very tired of this relationship"

That's not healthy... Request him some time for you to think about things and have your own space. If he keeps controlling you (if not even worse) than you'll know that you've made yourself the best decision you could make. If he changes (not in details, but he really needs to know what he has on his hands in order to know how to take care of you. But he also has to learn that a human being is free-wiling to just dump him and make his life miserable)

" I'm a strong woman that never judges anybody and I'm so nice to everybody. he says he doesn't see himself marrying me."

For me that would be the end of it all... Is he just dating you so that he doesn't feel alone around his friends? Do you know his family? Do you know his friends? Do you KNOW HIM?

Sorry for this and I know that it will hurt in some way but... I think that he isn't worth the time you take to even think about it. He is just a pig

Now that I've ended the text (I never edit up my previous responses on the topics inside the text so that you can see how the answer changes over your own words. When you write, I think that if you read it twice you may be able to reply your self and resolve your own problems, but a different opinion is always good)

You should really sort the things out. You should have done it a long time ago but it's never too late for a true love I guess. By your words, I may say that he doesn't love you, but it may also mean that you are just angry at him and threw it all here, so it might be a different story, but overall it's what you think about those things.

Take some time for your self, and PLEASE let him know that you are just done with it... Treat him the same way he treats you everyday, but on a worse level. He will then feel the pain you feel when you past through it.

Hope it helped (going out of characters xD)