How to fatten up a boy

i know the question seems weird. but please no bad comments or answers. here's the deal I know a boy who so skinny he's want to grow a little.... Show More

hopefully some meaty foods, for ex: turkey, ect
please give me some recipes. p.s this boy is young

Most Helpful Opinion

• This question really made my day :) I love it!

Now, before I launch into ways to fatten up your man, I think its important to consider that maybe he's happy the way he is, and if he is, then maybe its an idea to accept him like that (unless he's unhealthy kind of skinny, in which case you/him should seek help).

It depends, if he really enjoys food, then ask him what kinds of things he likes and try to make them for him - or if you're a bit of a cooking disaster, take him out to eat or ask his family/friends for tips.

It's important not to say anything directly to him about being skinny, you don't want to make him lose confidence.

If he doesn't enjoy eating, then you could always associate food with sex? get him to eat chocolate off of you and chances are, he'll enjoy it :P

Its also important that while you want him not to be skinny, don't try to get him to be unhealthy, there are lots of ways to fatten up your boy without ruining his health.

• ok. but he wants me to fatten him.have any meaty foods that'll do the trick

• Oh! awesome! well... often you can get nutrient shakes and protein shakes that help with muscle growth and gaining weight, often its in the section of the store that has health supplements to help with people who gym and work-out a lot and who look for supplements to help. You've probably already thought of this, so I apologize if you have, but what about searching on google for foods that fatten people up or for people looking to gain weight. The problem could be caused by a fast metabolism.