Have you ever dared a guy to wear your clothes?

Girls have you ever dared a guy to wear your clothes, if so what did you make him wear

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Me and my guy friend swapped clothes once when we where in school, just to see what people would do. It was so funny, probably one of my best high school days, everyone was in stitches, even the teachers where laughing. It was all good fun, 4 years later and there's still a picture of us in the main corridor of the school in each others clothes haha

However, he totally stretched out my clothes, which was really hard to explain when I got home, the parents didn't find it so funny ha ha but it was worth it

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 12

• um no, my boyfriend would definitely not fit into my clothes. I'm small, he's not. Lol

• Yeah, but have you done it...not if he would fit

• That's what the "umm no" at the beginning of my answer was referring to.

• No, but I've dared a guy (my cousin) to let me do his make-up and paint his nails. He looked very pretty. :D

• Can't say that I have...

• at a party, we dared the guys to wear our panties lol...

Mine got wrecked :(

• Yes! My boyfriend insisted his wool suit and tie were more uncomfortable then my skirt, hose and heels. So I dared him to wear pantyhose for a day! (Under his other clothes) I so won the dare - he lasted until lunch. NWY

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 3

• as a guy its not something that would really interest me to try , I likely wouldn't fit anyways and look rediclous

• Some girls tried to persuade me to dress up like a girl at an event to raise money for cancer research while I was drunk as f***. lol Their words didn't sway me.

• Im a male,i wear girl clothes 24/7 Girl known clothing is all I have and wear