Why can't the pretty girl find love in a sea of men?

There is so much that I don't understand about the way guys think. I'm far from conceited but why don't guys want to fall in love with the pretty girl? I get compliments all the time from guys.. all on my looks. They always ask why I'm single.. I just want to say "I"M SINGLE BECAUSE ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS HAVE SEX ME" guys really don't give a @#!*% about anything else. why is that? why do they take so much time to PRETEND to care about you? why do I fall for it every time? why can't a pretty girl find someone who loves her for her. and not her looks?

BTW, I have a good personality,.. I just don't understand why guys ignore it!

Most Helpful Girl

• omg same f***ing here! I feel like a piece of meat and used! I always think okay this guy really likes me but then nope. My last guy was obsessed with my looks, body, everything outer than inner. But he never would compliment me personality wise...like he would say I am cute but I was pretty easy to forget about. I don't know how to find someone that will treat me like a legit person.

• Keep lookin' there are a few good ones left.

• WOW! that is exactly how I feel all the time :(

I hate how I fall for people so easily.. but it's just so hard to stop. I thought I just wasn't gonna date for a long time. But when someone that I think is "special" comes along I give them my all.. do everything that I think is right.

I want someone to actually try to get to know everything about me. and someone who isn't pretending to care!

• I want someone to be straight up with me like don't let me make a fool of myself or get myself hurt. I would personally feel like a bitch if I just did that to some guy like I don't get it.

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe your problem isn't with them but with you...lay off the clinique and the tight "form fitting" clothes or the revealing skirts or v-necks...stop using makeup altogether. And maybe next time you speak take a stand on intellectual points. Start to SHOW that they should have something else to be attracted to, and they will be. Ill tell you I have dated some of the most beautiful women in the world, one was tenth place for Miss China...looks will only get you in the door...its not good enough...sure I might let a girl get with me if she were beautiful...but if she has no personality or compatibility...i don't care HOW pretty she is...i'll leave her and find someone who I can talk to and have a real relationship with. So if guys keep flirting...and then...just walking away...well...the problem isn't them. You need to look at what YOU talk about...how many times in your question DID YOU bring up your looks? Geez...its like your central pre-occupation...and really...pretty or not...that sh*twould get annoying quick.

• because for a guy to stick around it takes more than just looks

• Well yes, I know this. but I have a good personality. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. why can't a guy look at me as a real person, and not just a piece of meat?

• i know that's all they want because they show no interest in my personality, they don't try to get to know me, they just look at me as if I'm a piece of meat, and talk about hanging at their house, the least they could do is take me to a movie! so of course I'm not gonna have sex with them.. I have to be good friends with a guy if I want a good relationship but it's so hard to find a guy that's just chill with being friends

• Once again, you don't know, I have sex with women in the first three dates of meeting them and never take a girl out to the movies before then and many times I have ended in a relationship with these women, sometimes for years or longer, pretty much all guys want sex so you really don't know if what you are saying is true, like I said, do the experiment first then get back to me

• you could stop being a misandrist. might help. also, you're in high school.

• It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart

• Probably because you're under 18 and at that age no guy wants any real commitment. Sometimes its better to look at problems from a 3rd person point of view. If guys you keep on dating are only looking for your body and you continually date them it will not only hurt you on an emotional level but people around you will look at you as a slut/whore.

• Obvious troll is obvious.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 4

• Hey girl, stop looking. The minute you do is when they come. Yea, a lot of guys just want sex but at least your not like most girls and won't settle for that. Based on what you say, you have a lot of admirers. Plus if you keep assuming that all guys are the same, you end up being close minded. Just do you, and let them admire you. Focus on you, your friends and your life. TRUST me there are good guys out there, sometimes it just takes time for them to come out. =)

• The sea you have been swimming in has been full of horny male sharks...get out while you can!

But really, there are really nice guys out there who actually care about personality. Don't let a few stupid guys ruin your view of guys.

• OMG girl I feel the same way! You are not alone!