My boyfriend broke up with me after 2 years? I'm so sad, help me

I know its long but please read... He broke up with me 2 days ago, after a 2 year relationship, because we were always fighting about his commitment... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was in a similar situation as you, We were together for 3 years then she came back, now she left again. Its really hard and I don't know what to tell you. What I told myself is that you know what if you are meant for each other you'll find each other again, if not then this is the best thing that could happen although it doesn't feel that way. You have to be careful and not be the girl who will be there when he is done dating around, it de-values you. YOu just have to go out there and try to move on and the best way to do that is try new guys. YOu might see there is something better out there. Or at least he will see you with another guy and that might knock his head, that you are wanted out there and if he wants you, he better come back because some other guy is in his place. I was in the same situation as you are, I wanted to marry my ex, but know we broke up had some time apart, I met another girl, that I have a huge crush on whom I'm trying to persue and she makes me smile, makes me happy and makes me feel things that I never felt with my ex. This might be the best thing just take advantage and if you guys are meant to be you will get together again. Feel free to talk to me or ask questions. Happy new year.