How to deal with my boyfriend's ex that keeps texting him?

My boyfriend dated a girl for like 4 years before me and they had been broken up for a year before me and him got together. She found out he was... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband's ex called him once, and I freaked. I didn't handle the situation maturely AT ALL, it was rediculous, I asked to have the phone once I knew who it was (she only called him when she wanted to have sex back in the day, so if figured that's why she was calling it was years since they had talked last) So anyway, I said "hi, THIS IS HIS WIFE, YES HE's MARRIED, YOU NEED TO NOT CALL HIM EVER AGAIN OR THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS." I waited to hear a responce, she didn't say anything so I hung up. then I told him, he had to call her and tell her what's up. she he called her said "I don't want anything to do with you don't call back" and he changed his number.. I didn't handle it very maturely, BUT it got my point across.. I have a bad temper which I should pray to the Lord to help me with, when it comes to the ones I love, I will fight for them.. and I will always win... Serious, losing isn't an option when it comes down to that..

anyway, she's very jealous of you, and she doesn't know you she has no right talking smack. you can either call her and try to befriend her, or call her and tell her you don't respect what she's doing and you think she needs to move on and get a life that doesn't involve your lover. or have your boyfriend call her talk to her for a sec and then YOU talk to her so she knows you're all on the same page, THAT should end it.

Im so sorry you're going through this.. some girls have no class and don't know how to move on.. eww I don't like those little girls

• Oh that would have been a good idea so have me talk to her for a sec then have him! unfortunately.. we broke up anyways so he's probably with her right now?!! fantastic..!

• Ughhhh are you serious?? what happened? well the last thing you want to do is call him and text and act all jealous like she did. whether or not her actions worked to get what she wanted the girl has no respect for herself. you want to be the one who's miss independant and doesn't need a man if he comes back, cool, if not then at least you won't be remembered as the desperate ex. welcome to independance, love!