• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean if a guy randomly says you you will be a good wife and mother?

Does it mean he likes me? I wasn't fishing for a compliment or anything, he just said it randomly.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it means that you have qualities that would lead one to believe you would be a good wife and mother lmaolike possibly: caring, kindness, good cook, calm and kind spirit, understanding, loving, affectionate, sweet, resourceful, neat and tidy, responsible, supportive.its a pretty high compliment actually. he might like you, I'd be surprised if he didn't. if a guy says something like this to you, then he's not looking at you in the "girl I wanna hump and dump" category, if he does like you he probably would take you very seriously. get to know him and spend more time around him if you wanna see if he likes you for real

What Guys Said 6

• He means you are a good and caring person...

• To be both a good wife and mother, those two roles usually need a good heart, compassion and genereally a good person. If you are particularly good with and enjoy being around children, he may have seen that as well. As for further offering a reason for his calling you a good wife, I would need more to take a guess on some specifics. Are you dating this guy? If so, how long?

• No, I'm not dating this guy.

• So what's your IQ? I don't think you will be a good mother if you can't understand what he said.

• Butt-hurt much?He meant exactly what he said. Duh.

• That's the compliment of compliments right there. It shows he values your personality and your temperament. It beats being called a 40 year old cougar with saggy t*ts and bar tab that could make an accountant sh*t his pants. Just sayin'

• It doesn't mean anything other than that.

What Girls Said 4

• hahahhaaaa my boyfriend said that to me one time when we broke up to make me feel better and I waslike f***k youuuu! but we got back together haha. this totally doesn't answer your question I'm sorry. some kids nowaaadays are like really random and we all say things that we pullout of nowhere so it has no meaning you're just overanilizing things

• Why do woman always jump to the conclusion that guy might like her because of some random comment, or because he looked at her? Come on girls! It means something about you made him think you would be a good wife and mother.

• It means you will be a good wife and motherI don't understand why women search for underlying meanings of such blunt statements