My boss wants to date me. I don't! what should I do?

So last week I was at work and my boss (who's 29) keep starting up sexual conversations or ones suggesting that we should date. And when I was leaving work he waited out side with me until my mom to picked me up. When I was about to open the car door he opened it but before that he say I love you... Show More

But none of this stuff has happened before it's like weird because he just started like now before it was like he wasn't interested at all but I remember when I was hired he called me back with in a hour of leaving the store. I'm paid under the counter.
tonight my boss called & said I love you baby I think he has the wrong idea. and 2bh I really don't know why. I didn't flirt with him the closet to "flirting" was probably saying no to if I had a boyfriend when he asked, is that flirting? but I'm quitting
not sexual like Oh I want to have sex with you but like "are you a virgin?" and questions like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on what you send about your boss, he does sound kind of creepy. I'd say try staying away and finding a new job if possible.

The situation really does sound like sexual harassment. Check the businesses sexual harassment policy or a government agency that could provide with useful information on the matter. Whether or not it's a family business does not matter.

The fact of the matter is that you've worked for him since you were 15. The math suggests that he was 27 when you were 15. Now, you're a month away from turning 18 and he starts hitting on you. Hmm... I'd say he's had his mind on you for a while. Guys in their late 20s really shouldn't be eyeing teenage girls