My boyfriend takes his cell phone into the bathroom with him. Should I be concerned?

When we first started dating he would leave it out on the charger now it's always on him. He is less affectionate as well. Am I overreacting?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

No you are not over reacting. Every guy needs to show his girlfriend affection. If you feel like its not enough then let him know. That is his job. & If he isn't willing to do it, there are many others that would. Also, I don't think you should be too concerned. But if you feel like he is hiding something than simply ask him (in a non accusing way) "Why do you always take your phone with you to the bathroom" depending on his answer should then depend on what you ask next. If I were you & he were defensive about the question than ask him if you could look through his phone. If he gets defensive about that than wait until he's sleep to go through it. Its unfortunate you would have to take that measure but sometimes you need to to get the answers you want because guys are not straightforward.

• phone in bathroom replaced magazines and newspaper...

but yeah..the less affection thing...just talk to him

• does he always hide his phone from you?

• I wouldn't worry about taking the phone into the bathroom.. everyone does that it gets boring just sitting there lol. But the fact that he's being less affectionate that's no good :( next time you are with him say your phone is dead and you have to text your friend and ask if you can use his then see what he says. If he acts sketchy or is like ill text her for you than you know something bad is up. Talk to him though about the affectionate part ask him what's wrong.

• Lol I take my phone in the bathroom! I guess its normal?

• I take my phone in the bathroom too so I can play games while I poop, it's quite normal. Haha

• most people take their phone with them wherever they go so I wouldn't worry about it

• Yes, be very worried. He's either looking at p*rn in there, or chatting to all his other baby mamas...

No dude, it's reading material lol. Plenty of people take them into the bathroom with them these days. Jeesh, someone is walking the line of crazy, stalking girlfriend...