What does the question " would you do him" mean?

does it mean will I have sex with him full stop or do I like him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 21

• Usually means do you think he's hot enough to bang.

• sex

• Would you like to have intercourse with him

• In my eyes "would you do him", means "would you have sex with him?"

Nothing about liking him, just sexual attraction or just wanting sex with the person.

• Selected as most helpful

It means do you like him enough to have sex with him as he is right now. For many people this is the first exclusion criteria when looking for a significant other

• Ted always knows :')

• Thanks for BA :)

• It means sex.

• 8----D + ( V ) + ? = "Would you do him?"

• "DO" in this sense is a euphemism for "f***" or "have sex" or "have intercourse" or "fornicate with" or "make love to" or "sleep with" or "screw" etc etc I am sure you get the point.

• yes, means screwing the guy. girls talk naughty like this.'

Some girls even tell each other. "Is he F***able girlfriend?"

• it means would you f*ck him. would you do me?

• haha I dunno

• S

E

X

• totally asking do you like him enough to do him or not that much

• Yes, it does mean if you would have sex with him, but it's also more of a "do you find him attractive" question.

• It simply means will you have sex with him. Generally when that's asked its mostly if not purely based on aesthetics. Just an initial snap decision gauging your attraction to someone.

• It means the garbage stinks and it is time to take it out ...wink wink

• That means would do them. Not I would date them. I think it could even be used to say despite a flaw they are still worthy of a one time horizontal hokey pokey.

Guy one "Man, that girl has a weird looking ass... and cankles"

Guy 2 "I would still do her"

One persons deal breaker may not be another's

Thanks for the question.

• They want to know if you'd f*** them, simple as that.

• The moment someone attractive walks past and if I'm stood with a friend who knows me really well, it's funny because I just have to say "...yep." and he's like "you would, you'd go there?" understands me straight away :)

• p.s. it's called urbandictionary.com

• Instant sex.

• Sex

• Sex. A woman knows within 30 seconds of meeting a guy if he has any chance at all to hit.

• Lol. For guys, I agree. It's funny because there is this split second reaction and you know deep down almost immediately. It's kinda shallow but also kinda true.

• LOL I've heard 5 mins...

But then again, when it comes to sex, it's easier to change a woman's minds than it is for men... Actually, it's A GUY that will decide within 30 seconds if a chick has any chance at all ;)

Because as we all know, for men, we are "visually driven" whereas women are not so much :P

• It means will you have sex with him.

• Means Chess. Would you play him in a game of Chess.

• Means sex.