Girls do your legs touch when you stand up?

And if they don't touch, what does that mean?

.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 34

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

My legs touch when I stand up, a lot of people's legs touch when they stand up.

It doesn't mean anything when your legs touch or when they don't. It really depends on your body. some people have wider gaps between their legs and others have a smaller gap.

Some people have leg gaps because they are thin and have little muscle or fat in their legs. Others have them because of genetics (ie. bone structure, etc...).

• They're one skinny bitch for sure

• Yes, and if they don't touch it means there is a chance that there will be a space in-between your thighs.

• skinny bitch? lol It just means skinny thighs... I don't get this question. Unless people stand up like cowboys how the fck would they not touch ? I just actually try standing without them touvhing... it looks like a took a sh*t in my panties

• Yes because I eat lol! Sorry, sorry, that's rude. No, truthfully it means I have curves. Skinny girls might not have their legs touch but any girls who have thighs to them (even thin ones) will most likely have their legs touch...it's just one of those things.

• My thighs touch always. I used to think it meant that I"m overweight but now I realize it's the shape of my legs. I'm a thin but have a bit of curve.

Unless I was painfully thin they will always touch :)

• Mine do not touch. They never have, since I was a child. Just means you have small thighs. Or wide hips, or both.

• I am assuming you mean thighs. It does not _mean_ anything about the persons lifestye. It just means you do not store a lot of tissue. Muascle or fat there. You could srtill be fat in other places. So in itself it does not mean you are thin.

Anyways mine do not touch. but I'm 5 ft 7 and 85 pounds so...I'm also A Virgin.-- In case you are sking because you think it has something to do with Sex.

• Yes mine do, just. Girls are supposed to have thighs.

• yea.. it means it's a genetic trait. :o

You don't have to be fat to have touching thighs.

You don't have to be a slut for them not to touch, there are plenty of promiscuous women with thick thighs.

• mine are starting to. if they don't touch it means you're pretty.

• No it doesn't. I and many other guys looooove soft squishy legs. Not skinny lengthy ones.

• i use to have a gap but I have put on a little bit of weight and gotten a little out of shape :(

• Yess because I have thighs

• Yes. It means I was a swimmer and had some very strong breaststroke thighs, and now it means I'm a bit overweight and that's where my fat has chosen to chill.

Not a big deal. You pretty much only see girls with the major thigh gap as pretty thin, maybe even rail thin.

• Mine touch less than they used to. I can post a picture later, maybe. I wouldn't consider it a thigh gap.

I danced for 10 years and I play tennis, so I have naturally thicker thighs. A thigh gap just means their fat distribution is different than someone elses... it's really not a big deal.

• my legs don't but right under my pu$$y just where my inner thigh starts they do, but there is a space between my pu$$y and where my inner thigh touches a little ...and recently I found guys call it a gap and they seem to love it a lot

• ok nobody told me that before 0.o lol your lying lol...oh yea and to correct I meant I don't have really bony legs lol

• It's for guys to stick their penis through lol

• don't have what? my legs are bony as you can see in my pics...idk I just have my legs...and some guys friend noticed , and they said I have a gap and explained it to me

• Show Older
  • Wide hip bones and thin thighs. Nothing to do with sexual activity. Can't believe this myth still exists.

• No it has nothing to do with if your sexualy acitve your too skinny. Its your shape of your body...Myth for the sexual thing. When I gain alittle weight they will, and when I lose it they dont.

• Mine donĀ“t touch, I guess it is because I am skinny

• Mine do. I'm pear shaped so I carry my weight in my butt, hips, and thighs.

If they don't touch, it either means you have wide hips or you are too skinny, or both.

• it means I'm not fat?

• Show More
  • When your legs do not touch, it mean that there is space between them. If there had not been any space between your legs, then they would be touching.

Pretty simple really.

• My thighs don't touch lol.

• thick thighs are hot on women and are healthy according to studies "thigh fat might also secrete more beneficial hormones like leptin and adiponectin" for women. link