Do white girls think they are better then black girls?

do white girls think they are better then black girls?

Thanks girls for your answers ; ) And the odd boy that felt compelled to answer
ok so a lot of people are saying this is to broad of a question. so do "some" white girls feel as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that, every time they turn on the TV its a white face?
And do some black girls think they are better then white because the way they have been treated by the opposite race (white) and the opportunities that don't come easy because they are black?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 112

What Guys Said 41

• Selected as most helpful

um okay. I'm biracial black girl if it matters but here is my answer...

Of course some do, some don't. Same for black girls, asian girls, etc.

I also think you would have to be more specific still. better in terms of what? Oh okay I see you put down opportunities, etc. but I would still say that is kind of just brushing the surface. I mean white women do have more opportunities, more varied media portrayals, get more respect by default, are seen as more beautiful than black women, etc. that has nothing to do with whether or not each white girl personally thinks she is better than black girls, its more a matter of can every single white girl resist what she has been taught? White women are taught that they are by default better than black women. sure, not many of their parents sat them down in pre-school and said "okay honey see that little n***** over there? she has nothing on you" but it is very much implied in our society that they are without even having to say or think it yourself. just a thought.

i think on a subconscious level a hell of a lot of us as americans (if you are american, sorry I just assume these things ) think white women are better on one level or another. even in the black community which is a damn shame. you see lighter skin being praised by black people, we establish ideals on what "good hair" is and insist that our children relax their hair straight or hell at least put a texturizer on those naps lol, etc. I see that kind of...what can we call it? racism against self? well whatever you want to call it, I see it everyday. black women buy into the fact that they are "less than" and that white women are "better than" when it comes to beauty. skin bleaching creams are really popular in a lot of countries with predominantly black populations (asians use it way more though believe it or not). people seem so shocked when they see a black girl with natural kinky hair because hardly any black women want to wear their hair natural. they all relax their hair, get a blow out, or just weave it up. if black women have internalized that kind of racist spirit which has been passed down through centuries of mental oppression themselves (on top of other very real issues involving race like socio-economics and crime, etc.), what makes you think its even a question if many white women don't feel the same way ?

just my 2 cents. ;)

oh there was a mini-documentary called a "girl like me" about beauty and being black. the girl filming re-did the whole "black doll, white doll" test. I like seeing those things because I think children represent a very real, raw version of many of us. they haven't yet learned how to lie about their feelings or to themselves out of guilt or attach the b.s. onto the truth like so many of us do as we get older.

link

my sister sent me one that CNN did as well:

link

• Are you kidding me DoctorSex? All countries have their problems but I'm happy to be an American. I find that kind of ironic of you to say when we have more freedom of speech, press, etc. than the U.K. does. I don't think black people are the greatest people on the planet. That's idiotic and ignorant and I'm above that. Humans are humans and that's it. We all come from the same place. So speak for yourself and other ignorant supremacists and I'll speak for myself. By the way I'm not even into black guys.

• White girls have nothing on black girls, it just comes down to centurys of brainwashing. To be a black woman means your the fruit of life, if any black females reading this DONT EVER FORGET THAT. If you live in america I feel doubly sorry for you because no other country brain washes its people as effectively and consistantly as america. They're trying their hardest to make us forget what we stood for and what we meant. We were the greatest people on the planet and we suffered for that.

• Thats cause white girls are better.......just kidding

-that would be racist

-i can't speak for all individuals in general, but around my friends I don't see any of this going on

• Show Older
  • some do hate and some don't hate. depends on their upbringing and their own personal beliefs.

• I know this is an old question, but I have to say...

Sometimes, living in a very sheltered, educated, and politically correct environment, I lose face of why certain African American's hold so much aggression against Caucasians.

and then I read things these answers, and I realize; racism and ignorance are still stronger than the few of us out there who want to change things. I forgot how hateful people can be.

:(

So saddening. I want you to know though, I'm white and I find black women beautiful, as a race at large, but I judge people from there personal merits and I could say the same for all nationalities of women.

Race is nothing but collective traits shared by a group of people. If your beautiful your beautiful if not your not. That is as far as I take race when grouping someone.

I will most likely love you or hate you for who you are, not what you are, and I judge talent not on what your RACE can do, but what YOU can do.

Sometimes I think I'm all alone on this one. Or maybe it's an environmental thing, up here racism doesn't seem to be as present...

• maybe you should state the question correctly. "do white girls think they are better THAN (not then) black girls?" "then" refers to a comparison in time periods whereas, "than" compares two nouns. and these are the simple reasons that show education is a factor in superiority, not ethnicity.

• This question has obviously already been answered and I'm probably not adding anything new here, but as a white girl I can completely honestly say that I absolutely do not think that I am better than black girls (race being the factor... of course if a girl is a total idiot and she also happens to be black, then it's idiocy that's the factor not her being black). I cannot say this for everyone though, unfortunately we live in a pretty ignorant society and racism stems from ignorance... it makes me sick!

• And to add one thing... I saw on a post "reverse-racism". I've heard this used before, to mean discrimination against white people, and I think that's the dumbest term. How is it "reverse"? It's plain, simple and straight racism. Caucasian is a race, and if you have prejudices against it, that's racism. Not reverse, because not only Caucasians discriminate, it's all uneducated humans who can't see that skin colour is really just like hair colour and eye colour, they differ. BIG DEAL!

• No one is better or superior to anyone.Period.

• I certainly hope not. I am vanilla/white and have never had any girlfriends say anything that would indicate that they felt they were better than Black girls. There probably are certain White girls with superiority complexes but I don't think that's the case across the board.

• I don't. One of my best friends happens to be black

• Of course not!

• No I don't cause I'm part black ( mixture) but I'm white. I believe every race has beautiful people , its just like going to a new country you'll find people and ugly people so guess its the same ;D

• Ok on the last two updates, I think that is true for some people. I'm white and I totally do not think I am better than anyone, no matter their race, gender, etc.

• I don't. But there are probably some people who think they are better than other races.

• i personally think that some white girls think their better.. but aren't open about it. Black girls tend to be louder && have no problem admitting that they're "better".

same with other races.

• I think a lot of Black girls really underestimate themselves and think they're worse than other girls. I see it all the time in how they act and think of themselves and stuff.

• Probably

• It is not fair t oask this because if they did think so, they couldn't write it because people would attack them. Don't ask a question, if you can't handle the answer. It all depends on the person. Some black girls think they are better than white girls, and vice versa. Some Mexicans don't like asians, it's not a race thing, but a people thing.

• yes some white girl are sometimes treated nasty and the black women sometimes are

always acting all that in front of us by showing off in front of the black guys always giving us a

stare like ow those white women are traps and those black women always never talked to us

like the some black women act strange around white women like Furreal and are always and

black women always think that they are all that in front of white women that I can say they

always never want to hangout with us which is annoying and rude because we are different

than them also black women always show off by thinking just because they have a big butt

that they always think they are pretty but Iam not racist myself just to let you know if you asked me

• |: I'm sorry, but you said that black girls don't get the same opportunities that white girls do? That statement is completely arrogant and so WRONG. I know so many black people that have it a lot better than white people. It is all about where you grew up, who your parents are and basic networking. This is such a STUPID question, it boggles my mind to why you would want to know an answer that is simple: Everyone is different, not matter the color, some people just think they are better than others, PERIOD.

Black people are not slaves, and haven't been for along time. It seriously needs to be settled that everyone is basically equal and IF ANYTHING, white people are the minority now because people play race cards if they don't get what the want.

"Because I'm BLACK, I didn't get the job."

No, because you are not QUALIFIED! Have you been shopping at ANY strip mall rather than the most richest whitest suburb? Have you ever called somewhere and received a black receptionist? Or a black lawyer? Or a black business man? Or ANYTHING.

GOD I CAN GO ON FOREVER ON HOW STUPID THIS QUESTION IS!

• I don't! I think white girls tend to be more manipulative, more dishonest, meaner to their guys,more self centered and generally bitchier. Bear in mind this is a White NYC point of view and may very well not apply to SC, MN, or CA etc. White girls are also very judgmental when it comes to guys. Although ironically their judgment sucks when it come to selecting guys. Black girls will go up to a shy guy and ask him out. Treat him nice. White girls hate shy guys and take every opportunity to hurt, insult and humiliate them. No! I am white and I think black girls are nicer, especially when it come to guys.

• No. I think everyone is equal.

• I def don't think I'm any better then a white girl. I feel put down sometimes for being a white girl by balck girls. I think racism goes both ways

• Show More
  • they should...

• White girls believe they're better as their ancestors weren't slaves.

• Your answer sounds very ignorant, do your research before you start just posting stuff

• white people did have ancestors as slaves

• Ye.

• Do black girls think they are better than white girls?

• I know right :). Haha. Why does it matter. Even if they felt that way(which most don't) how

is asking this question gonna change anything ...

• What a remarkably stupid question.

• Great question. I think most do subconsciously and I totally agree with the BEST ANSWERER. Growing up SOME white people feel superior just like certain Blond girls thing they're the sh*t to be blond. Check it...if you're ugly you're ugly and being Blond aint' gonna help:) Same goes for skin color.

I also think its funny when people (usually white people in my experience) grow up and find out that NO you're not superior...there are a lot of non-white people that are more successful than you and better looking, more intelligent etc.:)

My life: I'm black, live in an upper middle class white neighborhood. I'm a successful executive and business owner who supervises several white middle managers. My wife stays home with our kids while the other wives on the block have to go to work to make ends meet:) We keep our sh*t tight and do many things as a family. I'm in shape and look great for my age. The funny thing is I KNOW that some of my neighbors/coworkers can't stand it! I'm sure some hate it because they may be racists...but for others I think it just shakes up everything they THOUGHT they knew about Black people:) I also just KNOW that the husbands on my block envy me. I know the wives envy my wife. Must be why the wives are so much nicer to me and the husbands are standoffish. Dude, take it easy...I don't want your wife! I got the good sh*t at home.

• Luv your answer, and your right when white people are faced with "oh wait I'm not better because I'm white" they do act standoffish ; )

• People have superiority complexes. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

• Skin color does for some people

• My opinion is that all your opinions suck. Jk :P But to be honest (from a guy's point of view) I'm way more attracted to anything but black girls. No offense meant, but I guess 'im raised that way'? Its just pure looks though, if its just for friendship I take anyone with a good personality, no matter the skin color nor do I feel certain talents are limited to a single group. But I can think of asian/light brown/white girls right now that can give me a boner, but not a single black woman pops up.

• im black and I'm light brown, what are you implying that all black women are dark brown? Even if a black girl is mixed she may choose to identify as black

• Ok truthful answer which I like

• IF ANY BLACK GIRL IS READING THIS LISTEN TO ME NOW, BECAUSE I SPEAK WITH TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE OF OUR PAST.

There is knowone on this planet that can hold a flame to what a black woman is. You are beyond beatiful and your excellence goes beyond the skin. We as a nation represented greatness.

We are where we are in this world because others envyed us and craved what we had. Once upon a time the world saw us as great knowledgable and spiritual people, then one day they snaked us, took it all away from us, killed our men and raped our females. Stole our history and burried it in front of our very eyes. They killed those of us that were educated and told the rest that we were no more importat than dogs. We were made into slaves and cast out of society.

But never forget who you are and understand me when I say I love you beyond words. You are my Mother, You are My Sister and My Daughter. I Love you more than you'll ever know. Please don't ever forget who you are, never try and be anyone else because believe me when I say everyone is trying to achieve what you were born with. Without you we would be lost, I would mean nothing.

I don't care if anyone hates me for saying this, I will always be trueful and if you can't stand that then keep living a lie.

I Know about the world, I Love ancient hitory so believe me I know a lot more than you. To all those haters, keep hating and do your research.

Peace and Love to all.

• This is a beautifull message..

• Well written, thanks girl

• Power to ya for what you believe.

but I disagree in a sense that every "race" has had there abuse.

If only blacks deserve to be powerful and proud, you better sit down and bow when you see a jew walking past.

i don't think any "race" is better.

i think every race went through a tough time at some point.

some worse than others yes.

appreciate eachother.

humans NEED each other, not just their fellows blacks or whites.

• Show Older
  • I hope white women know they are better than black women at everything because its true. But that's just my opinion.

• Yes those were off the top of my head. I'm not going to spend so much time going into detail. I don't ever get drunk. I don't even drink alcohol. I don't even go to parties because they're lame. What do you consider white no flavor food?

• First off Mr. Anonymous you sound dumb as hell what did you get those things off the top of your head, your probably one of those white dudes that nervously sit in the corner at a white party and can't even dance with out getting drunk because you care about what your white counter parts think about you..if you can even dance...you like that white no flavor food, and what do you know about kinky when all you ever had was plain old white.

• I answer everything anonymous when the questioner is anonymous.

• Show Older
  • Some do, but this is wrong.

• True

• yea lets be all honest, white girls are way more attractive.

• Yea lets b honest and tell that dey not!!!!

• I think your prying into it way to much, its not that serious FernandoS

• Your a f***ing idiot fernando and that's the only truth here.

• Show Older
  • Maybe. Maybe not. But I do!

• So sad

• "as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that" You have never heard of affirmative action then have you?

Its actually easier for minorities to get into college, and although some workplaces might discriminate against hiring due to racism carrying over into this century, as a whole once again, due to affirmative action, its easier for minorities to get the job.

Affirmative action... Look it up. It was created to cure the problems created by racism in aspects of school and work, yet it did quiet the opposite. It is legal racism that favors minorities. Pretty unconstitutional don't you think?

• I agree with you that affirmative action is rather unconstitutional. I mean, I believe it helped America as a whole to get used to the idea that minorities were to be considered equal, but nowadays the whole idea of it is just... silly. Affirmative action has no place in modern society- especially when there are people out their with more experience, more knowledge or more need of a job or an education, but they aren't given an equal opportunity because they happen to be white. It's silly.

• Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_attainment_in_the_United_States

There is just a big a gap in races attaining higher education between blacks and white and Asians and whites.... Does that mean that whites need more help to get into college as well because the percents of whites isn't equal to the percents of Asians getting a degree?

• Not my fault minorities don't take advantage of it. They have every opportunity to do so, yet they don't. They opportunities are there, there is no way you can possibly deny that. It is their own fault for not taking advantage of what there is out there.

• Show Older
  • I am Indian and I can tell you that many Indian girls think they are better than the others...I think it is all because chicks are jealous/competitive, and when you come down to it, every girl wants to be better than every other girl...that's really what it's all about, and it's not about race at all...us guys are different, we are not like that and don't feel compelled to compete with other guys in the looks department, more in sports and things like that...

• You are taking millions of people and jamming them into the same category by race. It's all about culture. If you were raised to think you are better, chances are you will think that way. If you've lived to see how it negatively affects society, then you will know you are no better than anyone else. Does a dog that was trained to fight and kill other dogs care for their feelings?

• I'm a white male. If you don't talk for three days no matter what and not think about problems you will notice a diffrent life then what most other other races claim. Go to a white neiborhood and everything is so quite for the most part its because its a reflection of their innerself. If you go to most other areas evrybody violent. Full of tatoos and want to damage wall with spray paint and attack other races. Its a reflection of there hart. The truth is you create your own world. Yes many white women are worthless bitches. That's why they have small families. Iwould rather date any other race. Most men get 1/8 the amount of sex when dating white women. Worthless if you want losts of sex in your years. Other races have are more real. But more ghetto.There's more to life then violence and spray paint. But man your women are so hot and more approaceable and you don't have to have a lot of money.

• "Other races have are more real. But more ghetto."

>I'm not white and I'm not ghetto, come correct

• Yes you do change but life always have two choices in your responces.... what where your two choices? You can react by what another does, but life is short and some of every race lives in those comfortable neiborhoods. Even if they don't a few of every race choose not to have a race chip but instead live in peace. Instead focas on meeting and hanging with a crowd with the morals and thoughts that brings you to the correct path in in life. you only live once then you die. why waste it on racisist

• Lol wot an idiot, the neigbourhoods in your area are quiet becuase the people in them, during the day, spend their lives (jobs) f***ing every1 elses lives up, Then you go back to your quiet little neighbourhood and sleep like babies. II Don't know about you mate, But after you've been f***ed over by society you change as a person.but you wouldn't know that, cos lifes perfect for you and you aren't the ones being f***ed.

• Show Older
  • white girls dem white girls dem girls

• yea of course they do

• Why do you say this?

• Yes they do and that's a problem...

• I think a lot of them do. I think it for superficial and materialistic reasons.

• Show More