Top 10 Signs He Is Cheating On You!

10. Large reduction in eye contact when asking about suspicious situations

Why is it that the little kid in us remains at every age? When my roommate’s 2 year old daughter lies it is pretty obvious. Although it might be hard for you to recognize since you may not want to see it! but it is still there. The child in us knows that our honesty can be read through the eyes and it seeks to avoid capture. This indicator is more obvious with a very honest guy since they are not practiced at deception. The most fascinating thing to me is that even the MOST honest guy/girl will still be driven to cheat and lie about it.

9. He started password protecting his phone and or computer

He might as well put a sign on his forehead saying “I HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!” Now if he works for the FBI I might understand but… please. The only time I have been tempted to do this was when I caught my significant other snooping through my computer. I came home from work and my email was jacked up. “What happened to my computer??” I said looking at Sayuri. She started trembling and burst into tears saying that she thought she saw an email from an ex of mine. I laughed and told her it was okay but if she ever did it again I would tickle her until she puked.

cheating on his phone?
cheating on his phone?

8. Affections change radically to very strong or very weak

Affections turn strong for two reasons. He is in sexually charged state because he is involved with a woman he is very attracted to OR he feels an acute sense of guilt and loss, which leads to him being more emotionally affectionate.

His affections die for two reasons as well. The girl has completely eclipsed you because he is so obsessed and “in lust” AND/OR he is using her to move on from you because he was not satisfied with the relationship he has with you.

7. Turns off his phone when he is with you

This is a guilt avoidance tactic. He knows deep down that if she calls he is going to betray himself to you. Not only that but women seem to have a sixth sense when he is around another girl and they choose that time to call and text their brains out! Only a bit more experienced cheater will know to do this. Many guys will, like idiots, respond to the texts and the ringing phone. Good for you, busts him.

6. The obvious, foundation on his shirt, lipstick, hair clip, etc

This one is so funny because it is so avoidable. A lot of guys don’t know this but girls love to leave “land mines” for other girls to find. Once I broke up with a partner for a while and then got back together. In the mean time I met some other people, well, a lot of other people… When we got back together I had to comb my house for these mines. I found, 2 hair clips, one lip stick, tampons in the trash, two earrings both different AND a tooth brush!! I was very impressed. About a week after we started up again I gave her back a pair of T-back panties she left. They turned out not to be hers

5. Change in appearance, starts caring about his body

I think the heaviest and most out of shape I have ever been was when I was in a serious relationship and it was not just me. Both of us beef-caked up a good 20bls! I remember when we decided to go on a diet together and for some silly reason we took nude Polaroids of each other (yes I am that old) and with permanent marker circled the bad areas. This was ultra embarrassing when someone found them at our house party and they circulated, she never forgave me.

I am sure it has happened to you when you have met an amazing guy. You took one look at your body and thought, “he is not going to like this horrible lumpy thing, I need the gym!” Being in lust is a wonderful motivator for weight loss.

cheating and jealous?
cheating and jealous?

4. He is jealous of you

This one is the creepiest of the bunch, I discovered it by of course doing it. I once was absolutely convinced my girl was cheating! We got into a huge argument about her faithfulness until it forced my dishonesty out, oops…

Here is how the rational goes. If I am cheating, she must be too because I cannot stand to be the only asshole in this relationship. Not only that but people love to project on to others. Angry? “People are such shits!!” Cheater? “EVERYONE ALWAYS CHEATS! Why even date…” So if he starts drilling you about who you were with out of the blue, it might pay to take a second look at his actions.

3. Repeats the same story or assumes he already told you

I have a rule. Never date more than 3 people at the same time. I know you are thinking this is a very conservative rule! Why not 4 or 5?? Well what I found was that the brain starts making some pretty colossal mistakes past the number three. “Jenny? I didn’t call you Jenny, did I?! “We saw that movie on Friday right…?” “Oops, I guess those are not your earrings…”

Now if he is cheating I imagine it is only one girl but it is still pretty hard to keep things strait. So when he says to you, “didn’t I already tell you that?” be suspicious! The person that he did tell must be awfully similar for his brain to categorize the two of you in the same place. As for telling the same story? Maybe he is just an airhead like me but his brain might have once again gotten confused as to which girlfriend he shared it with.

The key is that you can’t check in on the new friend...

2. Can’t answer or talk on suspicious evenings like Fri or Sat night

One of the most simple indicators but very common. Unless one or both of the cheaters is privately employed they are off on Saturday and Sunday. So why can’t he answer his phone? Or why the hell is it shut off?? If he never shut off his phone before and is MIA 7 to 1 at night, I would worry. Sometimes I see my dad in Santa Barbara to go watch a movie but not every weekend and it usually was not very romantic!

1. The “friend” category in his life keeps increasing

And the number one indicator!! The suspicious friends…

“I was out with friends, you know Jason from work… the guy that you have met only once and know nothing about…” This is what I call the Anonymous Alibi. He is going to Vegas with Jason? Really… He has no pictures to show you? Hmmm…

Jason, I am sure exists, which helps him lie. “It was amazing! Jason had a run at blackjack and made $800 bucks! Then he got so drunk I had to hold his hair out of his face while he puked! You should have been there!” Wow, Jason has some long hair and probably gives good head when your boyfriend isn’t holding it!! The key is that you can’t check in on the new friend OR… God forbid, he has a real friend to lie for him. Double whammy, not only is he a liar but his friends are too. Bad sign ditch him and move on ASAP.

Food For Thought:

• Once you discover and prove such a thing move on… please, for me…? Don’t be one of those girls that will never be respected again because you accepted infidelity
    • Cheating happens and is not done by exclusively men, in my experience men and women cheat equally. Don’t make this an excuse to hate men. Instead ask why did I choose this kind of guy?
    • Men cheat for similar reasons you might, a lack of love/attention and they are horny! But for men that order is reversed
    • Remember the world is a projection of what is inside you, want a great guy? Work on yourself not him

About the Author
Mike Masters writes a blog for women about relationships at MikeTheMasterDater.com. Traveling the world and dating every single girl he met along the way allowed Mike to make an uncountable number of mistakes in relationships. These mistakes led to a fluency in the psychology of dating that could only be gained from radical immersion.

2014

Most Helpful Girls

• @mikethemasterdater
    Man, I'm not so fan of reading takes about these dating subjects but I needed to see what you had in mind. I was so prepared to laugh about all the expected silly common behaviors people often have and I was sure you listed it as a genial formula.
    However you impressed me. A real written take with funny comments along new and really great advices!
    Sometimes it takes a man - or a former don juan with a backpack - to actually teach women to not be shameless and dumb anymore!
    Congrats! Loved it!

• Only problem is that there are man who act just like that and could not cheat on anyone. People are different, its not wise to put all of them in one basket.

• Yeah... right

• you know what I want to say thank you so much for this, iv been so annoying to my husband because every day I try to find a reason he could be cheating on me I always try to make smart remarks in hopes he might let something out. well reading this just made me realize maybe I have nothing to worry about because he does none of these and I'm pregnant and so maybe its my crazy hormones that keep making me think he's not attracted to me. I just want to say thank you for writing this it helped alot.

• Pregnancy does make women think men cheating if his regular routine is out of whack.
      Lol women need to give their men more respect and dignity. Assumptions can make ass out of you.

Most Helpful Guys

• 10. Perhaps. I know I don't want to look at a females face when she's mad and losing her shit and releases her steam on me.
    9. Yeah, no. I'm an IT Technician and protecting data is vital today. I cannot state the high importance of privacy and protecting your data. I'm not going to password share anything. If a female can't deal with this, then I'll stick to my hands.
    I got nothing to hide - therefore you got nothing to look for.
    Except for my stash of porn.
    Not only do I password protect my devices, I even encrypt my data in AES-256 in CBC mode! Anyone, who can't get over it can get lost.
    8. Not an indicator. Business drains energy.
    7. Duh. Here we go again. I find it disrespectful if a girlfriend is spending time with her boyfriend only so she can sit on her phone checking her instagram or anything 80% of the time they are being together. The same goes in reverse too. What happened to real dates? Turning off/muting the phone is one of the number one things to do when seeing your partner or going to class. Seriously WTF.
    6. That's the obvious one! Now we are getting somewhere at least! This is a true sign of possibly cheating!
    5. Perhaps. I know I started caring about my own body since the time just now came for me. I am making a few coins and can afford to do what I couldn't earlier.
    4. I can't say for sure but maybe - just maybe - it's a sign.
    3. What? BS! I have had amnesia and did this before. I repeat things in order to make sure I did. It's called double checking.
    2. This is only half true. Life is more than just being on the smartphones. There are normal and healthy times when humans are off their phone. For me it's when I'm sleeping or out somewhere like vacation, beaches...
    1. Not an indicator

So I checked 9, 8, 7, 3 fully and 10, 5 partially, yet I have never cheated before. Good job on clickbaiting is what I have to say. It does however concern me how some find it to be accurate - especially some women.

If this is how relationships are today, then I'm not interested in that. I am better suited for the single bachelor's rich life. (not MGTOW!)

• I forgot to add - Turning off/muting phone is not necessarily a requirement. I can see the practical use of these but during dates I expect at least reduced usage of it.

Top 10 Signs He Is Cheating On You!

• MHO has been selected, so consider this comment to be pretty much pointless.
    10: I do that! To everyone! I hate eye conctact. What kind of sick fuck came up with this anyway? It's fuckin' weird. Yet, I am honest and tell the truth.
    9: Everyone should do that.
    So, we're at a good start with this article.
    7: Again. I do that. Don't fuckin' stare at my phone.
    6: Then he is an idiot. If he is cheating and this is how he tries to cover it up, then he is and idiot, who doesn't even know some basic shit. I'd be more offended at the fact that he thinks not covering anything is just fine and I'll not notice.
    3: I do that. To everyone. I don't have any memory, I don't know, what I alreafdy told and what not.
    2: If he does the cheating on different days, this point is invalid. Which it is anyway, because he just might…IDK…DO SOMETHING ELSE. :-D Like…dude. Seriously.
    1: And again, he is just lazy and stupid to realize, that he should fit his lies into previous, existing framework of his life and… Ahhh, why do I even bother.
    About the autor: Autor is shamelessly promoting himself and strikes his dick here little bit to look impressive.
    Now, dude. This is the part where you report my comment and block me. Well, go on. What you're waiting for?
    Forget about the fact you have here 2 spam comments. :-D No, they're fine. Mine, however…

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 18

• You know what? I absolutely hate this take. Because everything you say are so damn right. I was pathetic and didn't want to admit to myself these signs early so my suffering was prolonged. I think I need to meet mike guy and teach me some things. great take seriously

• I have been cheated on by several men. Always with a woman with a better body than mine, OR who is willing to have anal sex with him without complaining.

The cell phone thing is a biggie AND him having a lot more friends on FB, etc.

• Hilarious--thanks fro the heads up--I got one too--if he takes his cell phone into the bathroom with him every time, even if it was on the table earlier...lol...

• Good take! The jealousy part is so damn true I can say it from personal experience. But I don't think someone should take responsibility for their partner cheating on them.

• Yet another great article! Jason gives good head, bwaahaahaa!

• if he's looking at p*rn maybe like once a week, could that be a sign on him wanting to cheat on you

• What about if he signs up for multiple dating sites, then denies having them or not knowing that he signed up for them? Could this be considered a sign of cheating?

• One male friend was obviously cheating on his girlfriend by looking at another girl. I then stopped being their friend.

• This is also how a guy finds out if she’s cheating on him.

• I enjoyed this very much :] Thank you for your input.

• Love this article. when you said about the new friend thing about holding up his friends really long hair I laughed lol..

• Glad this was written by a man!

• You must of gotten cheated on with white and Latina women. Ha

• Wow, that was fantastic! Hats off to you. :)

• Nice

• Good take

• Loved the article!!! :) Agree with A-R-Norman.

• What if it's not an exclusive relationship and you're allowed to date other people? Is this wrong?

• The 1 sign is that he is a Man.

• The largest anonymous sex survey ever done concluded that 75% of men and 68% of women would cheat on their significant other if they "knew they could get away with it."

This shows that although three out of every four men is a no good worthless cheating piece of shit, women are only 7% less likely to be a cheating whore themselves.

So statistically, you don't have much of a leg to stand on painting men with such a broad brush unless you paint women with that brush as well. The simple fact of the matter is, only about one person in four is actually trustworthy, and this is almost regardless of gender.

• No, not all men are dogs, there are some good ones out there I've found.

What Guys Said 12

• I have to be honest. Despite the fact that I have never once cheated I have exhibited all of these supposed "warning signs" (except for #1. I tend to not discuss what goes on with my friends with other people). So I have to say the list is pretty far fetched.

• Glad to see I'm not the only one. Although I exhibit fewer of these signs.

• Im joining the party to. Hate when people dig in my phone or pc, that what passwords are for and asking for permission to dig trought all that crap. Nor am i realy talkative type about manlengnes stuff.
      A tip for author if you will dig for dirt you will find them. Thought i agree withworld projection of yourself

• I feel like a lot of these are baseless. Like come on.. "starts caring about his body" = he's cheating. That's just ridiculous. You can't really flowchart people like this.

• I think the girls are taking this take to serious. Yes could be possible signs of cheating but it's reaching. About wanting to stary working out means cheating is just silly. That's not the only reason people decide to make a change.

• #4 is strictly a woman thing. Men don't do that.

Ladies, the absolute number one sign that your guy is "cheating" is: You aren't putting out enough for him. If you empty his sack every day, he won't be tempted. Unfortunately, such an easy thing to do is too much for the typical female. So if your man is getting pussy elsewhere, you have no one to blame but yourself.

• 7 and 4 are good observations. 6, 1, and 2.

A more accurate though less sensational title of this article would be "10 signs he is cheating on you". Top? I disagree. How would you even quantify this?

• I read the "about the author" and for some reason I thought you we're a professional writer/columnist. When I read you post, all the grammar/spelling mistakes along with the elementary sentence structure was a surprise.

I reread it. Your just a bloggwr, so I have a hard time quantifying your expertise

• Its easy to keep a man from cheating on you.

1. Always respect him. Dont ever humiliate him. Men like to feel strong and when you make him feel weak, another woman will be glad to step in and make him feel like a man again.

2. Dont let him go without sex. If you want him to only come to you for his sexual needs then you have a responsibility to take care of those needs. Period. If someone promises to be your one and only lawn mower and then they dont show up twice in a row you're going to hire someone new to mow your lawn. Same with sex.

Thats it. Us men are simple. But women are simple too. Here is how to keep your girl from cheating.

1. Desire. Women love to be desired and the attention that comes from it. If you dont pay attention to your girl in a sexual way someone else will and they will be the one turning her on, not you. You have to keep the excitement.

2. The same as mens #2.

Women are simple too. Lol.

• I don't cheat. If I am no longer interested I dump her.

• This goes the other way too about women. Most of them.

• More like also top 10 signs she's cheating on you.

• Only hot guys can cheat.

• I'm single and I do half of this stuff merely to try and improve myself as a person. I find this shoddy.