How do men react to no contact?

My bf and I just broke up...his idea bc his mom just got cancer and we live 2 hrs apart so just can't give me what I need right now. The part of me that still loves him wants to check up on him and make sure he's ok and she's ok but the prideful woman inside of me says hell to the no as I never contact men after a breakup...if they miss me they will reach out.
I am just wondering what men go through during amicable break ups and if by not checking on him I'm a bitch or by not checking on him is what he needs right now as he is the one who said it's not working right now?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is totally bullshit reason to break up. Something is up. If he cared about you, you would still be together. I say move on.