What should I do if I regret "friendzoning" someone?

This guy and I were talking for a couple months, and he would always flirt with me, and told me that he wishes I was there so he could kiss me, and hug me, or just be with me in general. Through the mix of all of this, he started to tell me that he loves me. We were talking and acting like we were in a relationship for about 5 months, so it was easy for me to say it back.. But I made this mistake to ask him what his feelings were for me, since he hadn't yet asked me to be his girlfriend. After he didn't clearly tell me, I told him that since he can't come to term with how he feels, than we should stay friends. I now regret this so much, and I can't stop thinking about him.. but I'm afraid to tell him I don't just wanna be friends, because I don't want to be rejected. HELP?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, for a guy to pull himself out of the friendzone is very hard, but a woman can take him out of the fz no problem. Just the way it is. If you two are good friends, your admission of your feelings should never hurt the foundation of the friendship. If this is a good guy, he will give you a hug, tell you he is super flattered, but then gently let you off the hook if he just wants to be friends. So I would say don't be afraid, and ask!