Why did my ex changed drastically and became such a hypocrite?

We were together for 2 years on and off in hs we were getting very serious but then he broke up w me over a stupid fight. 2 months later he started going after a girl that slept around w many guys and cheated and he used to say and call her many horrible names. However she did not like him back and now he is dating a girl he used to hate even more and she is an even worst girl with many bad reputations. And she's going away for college soon so they'll b in diff states. I know its not nice for me to say these things but its very true. And i'm just shocked at this drastic and hypocritical change. I feel ashamed for even dated him. also I don't know if this is relevant but we didn't have sex even though he wanted to.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he wanted sex and he couldn't get from you, so he went somewhere else. I wouldn't date you because good sex is important to me. That makes us incompatible, and that's ok. You'll find guys who can accept that you are holding off sex and guys who won't. But some guys will hang in there in hopes of eventually convincing girls to have sex, until one day they give up and become frustrated. He wasn't a hypocrite he just wasn't honest with himself from the get go.
    No disrespect, but it sounds like you used sex to bait him into staying with you. Stop manipulating men and you'll stop getting involved with manipulative men.

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont understnd how i used sex to bait men. It was established from the beginning that i dont want to have sex at such a young age.

• I don't mean to put you on the spot, but I've learned from experience that you attract your emotional make up. If you manipulate/play games you end up with manipulative people. That's why some people keep ending end up in the same type of relationships over and over again. Maybe you didn't use sex to manipulate him, but you probably engaged in some form of manipulation/game. It must very uncomfortable hearing this from someone else, but I hope it gets you to think about stuff you might not have considered before.

• I wouldn't waste my time with what an ex is doing. They are an ex, forget them, move on! Who cares what they do?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes