Is my ex trying to get a reaction out of me?

I haven't talked to my ex for about 5 days now. The last time I talked to her was about how she deleted our pictures off Facebook and she knew it got me worked up. I deleted her off Facebook but i still follow her on instagram and she knows I do. So today she took off our photos on instagram. Is she trying to get me to talk to her? and get me to freak out on her again?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the same thing with my ex. I deleted all our pictures from Facebook and instagram and I blocked him on all social media, we didn't talk though. I wanted to forget about him and move on, I had to get rid off anything that reminded me of him or connects me to him. I can't move on if he is still in my life so I deleted every trace of him in my life including social media. She might be doing the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... Really, 5 days? Let her be an ex before you complain. I've taken naps that have lasted longer than five days...

• Lol I haven't talked to her in 5 days. It's been a month since we broke up

• So maybe your goal should be to not talk to her for a month... Distance makes the heart grow fonder.