His girlfriend ruptured his testicle, should she feel bad?

A friend of mine was a serious player. I mean he would chase any girl he wanted and most of the time get them. He starting dating one girl that was a virgin when he met her, he told her that he loved her and he charmed her into having sex with him. After they had sex a week later she found out he was cheating on her, so when she approached him crying and asked him why he acted as if nothing was wrong. She then became so angry that she plunged her foot into his groin. She kicked him too hard, however, and he had a testicular fracture.
Should she feel bad about this or should she feel glad, and did he deserve it?
  • He deserved it.
  • She had no right to do that.
  • They were both at equal fault.
    Vote C

1639

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's put it into perspective, shall we?

"A girl once cheated on her boyfriend. He got upset and punched her in the face."

Notice how the original post seems "so debatable", yet nobody even takes a second thought once it is reversed and even more mild as in this case.

People will justify women's violence because "he had it coming," even when they wouldn't justify the reverse.

The mantra of domestic violence repeats itself:

"If a man hits a woman, it's because he's a jerk. If a woman hits a man, it's because he was a jerk and deserved it."

That's the only reason domestic violence is treated as an exclusive women's issue and not a relationship or human issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's horrible. For both of them. But I'm certain he's done this to 4373838384 other women before her. You reap what you sow. It isn't right, and if he can't have children now, that's really fucked up, but I'm not entirely sympathetic to him. She seems unhinged.

• Oh boy, SELF-HARM is a whole other question. I'll NEVER understand what drives people to be like "oh, look, I feel like shit - you know what would make me feel better? Using KNIVES to CUT into my FLESH so I can BLEED" i never understood it I think it's a cultural influence because it's so mainstream in the West.

• its okay if he cuts off her legs with a saw blade and has a rabies infested dog saliva bite through her vagina and castrates her and rips out one of her ovaries. brutality? i dont think so? hate and be hated, kill and be killed, betray and be betrayed. an eye for an eye , a tooth for tooth, evil for evil,.
      -hammurabhis principle