His girlfriend ruptured his testicle, should she feel bad?

A friend of mine was a serious player. I mean he would chase any girl he wanted and most of the time get them. He starting dating one girl that was a virgin when he met her, he told her that he loved her and he charmed her into having sex with him. After they had sex a week later she found out he was cheating on her, so when she approached him crying and asked him why he acted as if nothing was wrong. She then became so angry that she plunged her foot into his groin. She kicked him too hard, however, and he had a testicular fracture.
Should she feel bad about this or should she feel glad, and did he deserve it?

• He deserved it.
    Vote A
  • She had no right to do that.
    Vote B
  • They were both at equal fault.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's put it into perspective, shall we?

"A girl once cheated on her boyfriend. He got upset and punched her in the face."

Notice how the original post seems "so debatable", yet nobody even takes a second thought once it is reversed and even more mild as in this case.

People will justify women's violence because "he had it coming," even when they wouldn't justify the reverse.

The mantra of domestic violence repeats itself:

"If a man hits a woman, it's because he's a jerk. If a woman hits a man, it's because he was a jerk and deserved it."

That's the only reason domestic violence is treated as an exclusive women's issue and not a relationship or human issue.

1|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's horrible. For both of them. But I'm certain he's done this to 4373838384 other women before her. You reap what you sow. It isn't right, and if he can't have children now, that's really fucked up, but I'm not entirely sympathetic to him. She seems unhinged.

0|4
    1|12
    • Same logic as #victimblaming

• Show All
    • Oh boy, SELF-HARM is a whole other question. I'll NEVER understand what drives people to be like "oh, look, I feel like shit - you know what would make me feel better? Using KNIVES to CUT into my FLESH so I can BLEED" i never understood it I think it's a cultural influence because it's so mainstream in the West.

• its okay if he cuts off her legs with a saw blade and has a rabies infested dog saliva bite through her vagina and castrates her and rips out one of her ovaries. brutality? i dont think so? hate and be hated, kill and be killed, betray and be betrayed. an eye for an eye , a tooth for tooth, evil for evil,.
      -hammurabhis principle

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• She fucking broke his balls! What the fuck is wrong with her? He hurt her feelings, she caused him actual physical pain.

1|5
    1|1
    • he hurt her feelings, and judging by op's age (asumes she's the same age as her friend) took something she treassured or the right guy. I'm not saying doing what she did was ok, but he did more damage than simply hurting her feelings! Just because you does not give a fuck about your virginity, doesn't mean nobody else cares either!
      Remember that

• Show All
    • I call it a kick in the balls from karma, for all the hearts he has broken

• its okay if he cuts off her legs with a saw blade and has a rabies infested dog saliva bite through her vagina and castrates her and rips out one of her ovaries. brutality? i dont think so? hate and be hated, kill and be killed, betray and be betrayed. an eye for an eye , a tooth for tooth, evil for evil,.
      -hammurabhis principle

• images2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../OMG.jpg

What's wrong with that crazy BISH! She had no right do that! She needs to be arrested and her ovaries punched and she how she likes it.

1|2
    2|0
  • So what, cheating warrants physical violence? Voted B).

2|5
    0|1
    • She isn't a user and asshole.

• "Rupture. An injury can tear the tough, protective covering surrounding the testicle and damage the testicle. This is called a testicular rupture."

That sounds curable, though. Luckily. She still overdid it.

• If he goes around screwing girls over, then protecting his balls should have been a top priority... Do I think what she did was right? No...

That must have been incredibly painful for that guy and will haunt him for the rest of his days.

1|0
    1|1
  • He deserves the bad karma that will inevitably come his way in life, but being kicked and having one of his testicles destroyed? No, I don't think that's warranted, and I think that girl will also have that come back to bite her somehow as well.

(Imagine if a woman cheated on a man and lied to him, and he responded in hurt and anger by kicking her and destroying one of her ovaries. That would be similarly horrific.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's look at the opposite scenario. Guy finds out his gf is cheating on him, and he punches her in the face. How many people out there would think she deserved that. And that's not even close to what this guy's experiencing.

2|0
    0|0
  • He deserved it, but she shouldn't just be able to walk away Scott free, at the very least she should have to pay his medical bills and should do jail time on top of that.

0|1
    0|0
      -hammurabhis principle

• At least it reflects human nature.

• I can't vote. She had every right to be upset at him for cheating on her making her believe she was desirable enough. She shared a part of her life that is so sacred and meaningful but the guy took it as if it was a walk in the park. I understand. One thing though, you do not kick a man in the groin unless you want to permanently inflict damage to him possibly taking away any chances of him having babies or cause severe internal bleeding potentially killing him if the odds are against him.

Kicking a man in the balls should not be taken lightly. Yes I get it, hurting someone’s heart shouldn’t either but what she did was done out of impulsive frustration and no thought. It was wrong for both of them to do that, but I still can’t help to feel bad for the guy getting a fracture? Damn bro that is horrible. Not unless you're getting assaulted by a man, you should never go for the groin.

0|0
    1|2
    • He avoided her for long times, and insulted her when she confronted him eventually. He did not take her seriously and tried to force his way past her and walk away. That was when she snapped and did that, according to what she told me. She did not mean to kick him that hard, but at the moment she was afraid he would get angry and attack her if she kicked him too lightly, and only meant to drop him to the ground and not cause a severe injury

• Show All
    • No she shouldn’t of assaulted him like that, period. If your friend is seriously kicking guys in the balls so casually, she must be as brainless as the guy she decided to hook up with. Too bad the double standard society puts in won't get her trouble when she should. Shit if I were to kick a girl in the boobs and raptured one, cops would be all over me and send me to jail.

-hammurabhis principle

• She should feel bad, and she should also be in jail for assault.

0|4
    0|0
  • seems like the d00d had it coming, but I can't really pick a side right now lol

0|3
    1|3
    • I'm with this guy.

• Show All
      -hammurabhis principle

• @raios who is that? hahaa.

• Call me old fashioned but he did deserve it but she had no right to physically assault him either much less causes a rupture which could actually cause him to be no longer able to create children.

0|0
    0|0
  • What he did to her was wrong for cheating. But her behavior is not acceptable
    but than why did he act like a douchebag to cheat on her? He could have her
    arrested for assault !

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical violence is never the answer.

With any relationship you need to be spending your time assessing the other person's motives and character before jumping into bed. Sounds like she let her emotions cloud her judgement and committed more to the relationship than he did or was ever willing to do.

You can't go around kicking people in the groin because they don't live up to your standards. She should kick herself in the groin for not being more selecting and reasonable about her expectations of someone who clearly has a track record of non-commital relationships.

Its like getting mad at your cat for killing a mouse in the yard. You know its a cat. Its what a cat does. Don't get mad when it doesn't live up to your behaviors - its a cat.

Same story here. She knows he's a player. Why would she think he'd magically change? She is some sort of magical elixir that is going to change his nature? He is what he is. She should kick herself in the groin for falling for it.

1|2
    0|0
    • Women have this strange idea that they can always change a guy. Either by manipulation or simply hope.
      That said, I completely agree with you. She had no right to kick him in the nuts for the mistakes she made and got herself into. That’s why I could not vote. The guy deserved to be hurt but not to that extent. The girl had no right to kick him in the balls but had every right to be upset, its feelings hurt! And they are both at fault in this situation, I say more so for the girl but people will concur.

• Testicles rupture, do not fracture. The penis however fractures. If its just one of his testicles, its not a big deal, as he has 2. If its his penis, aw man he's done for good.

0|0
    1|5
  • LOLZ, that's what you get for being a man whore! 😂

1|1
    1|0
      -hammurabhis principle

• Hitting his weeni isn't the solution. I can defenitly understand where she came from when she did that, but that wasn't the wisest thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't a close call. He was very wrong to cheat on her. He's a scumbag. But that didn't give her a right to physically assault him. She should have just refused to have anything more to do with him. As it is, she committed a violent crime. I'm really puzzled why you would even be curious that there's anything ambiguous about this? I hate cheating. I think it's low-life behavior. But if one person cheats on another person that doesn't give the person a "right" to physically assault the cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is an act of utter savagery and pure evil. The correct response to being upset like this by your partner is to dump him or her, not to attack him or her. Force is acceptable only in defence. Anyone trying to justify this criminal barbarity should be thoroughly ashamed. What if it were to happen to you, or your son, or your brother, or your father? It wouldn’t be so funny then, would it?

This woman should be behind bars. She is a menace. If the victim really is your friend, you should care about him enough to see that justice be served. Tell the police.

1|0
    0|0
  • She should have been arrested for assault.

4|14
    1|1
    • this is actually possible lol

• Show All
    • And "feminists" to boot. Because, you know, they're for equal rights.

• Yup, assault is assault.

• She's in the wrong. She chose the cowards way out of the situation instead of just leaving she decided to try to screw up his life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, this post was so long ago. He has since gotten married since then, and she is still single now and rather miserable actually. He isn't much better of however, as he has been married for pretty long time and zero kids yet either because he doesn't want one or he can't father one because of her kick

• That was probably a bit extreme on her part. But at least he won't be doing any sexing for a while

0|0
    0|0
      -hammurabhis principle

• The most smartest and weirdest people belong to America.

0|0
    1|0
  • It sounds like a story and you look one of the assaulter :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me old fashion but I think he deserved it. Girls that save themselves nowadays need to be put on an endangered species list protected by law, and I am sorry to say it but it is guys like your friend that are ruining perfectly nice girls and turning them into something else, something horrible. In some cases the girls become so crushed that they do a complete 1080 in their own character and become the meanest things on the planet and they are just waiting for the next guy to come along, unfortunately it is most likely some unsuspecting nice guy. :|

0|0
    1|0
      -hammurabhis principle

• Is she in jail?

1|2
    0|0
    • Nope she isn't

• Show All
    • Hopefully she will get kicked in her vagina one day.

-hammurabhis principle

• Why couldn't she just dump him and move on?

0|4
    0|0
    • Because he took something precious from her, lied to her, disrespected her. She's never going to be a virgin again. And she gave it up to someone who completely doesn't give a fuck about her.

• Show All
    • @AidenBlue agreed. i think she's going to have answer for her actions in a major way... but maybe the retribution was worth it for her. i don't know. if a guy did that to me... lord. i don't know what i'd do... it would mess with me for a -very- long time...

@choco indeed. i can't imagine she'd get away with causing something like this.

• @Anno_Domini
      Bill Clinton is a good dad.

• She should be sued for the medical bills

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish she completely destroyed his testicles

0|0
    0|1
      -hammurabhis principle

• That's karma for you, he defiantly had it coming.

0|1
    1|0
      -hammurabhis principle

• What the hell is wrong with you man

• I voted C they were both at equal fault.

0|0
    1|4
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• No right, aboslutely disgsting behaviour of your friend! He should press charges against her.

Sorry I get really angry about shit like this. I've had major discussion with several American women online about male abuse victims and their denial of their own actions. Yuck!

Generalzing now, I know not all of you American girls/women are like that.

0|5
    0|0
  • She had no right to do that. Although cheaters are scum, I don't think you should resort to violence when confronting them. You should never resort to violence tbh. She should feel bad, she can get arrested for shit like that.

2|3
    0|0
  • Yes she should feel bad. That's horrible. Just because he cheated doesn't mean he deserves a ruptured testicle. That can affect him for life. All she had to do was break up with him. I understand that she was hurt and upset but there's no excuse for physical violence like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • well cheating is unethical but not illegal.

losing control and causing injury thats illegal. it was illegal. and no she was not in the right.

0|0
    0|0
  • HE shouldn't have cheated on her but come on if you're old enough to have sex you should know in the back of your brain no person is immune to cheating everyone can cheat if they haven't already! But that doesn't mean you kick them in the nuts or assault them that is unacceptable and you cannot justify it unless he attacked her first. He didn't hit her first so that makes it wrong on her part. He is wrong for cheating but that doesn't mean his d had to be ruptured!

All I say is never trust someone too much to the point of where you're shocked if they do something like this.

0|0
    0|0
      -hammurabhis principle

• I agree all im saying is she had NO RIGHT to do that. Thats assault it doesn't matter if she was mad it wasn't an act of self defense she just lashed out.

• She had no right to do that. Hello, big boys and girls don't hit people when they're mad.

0|1
    0|0
  • that is really terrible. poor guy.

1|3
    0|0
    • i've been used for sex and felt sad but i never thought about lashing out

• He really knows how to push a person's buttons, and that was exactly what he was doing to her

• there's no excuse for violence

• She should go to jail for assault.

1|8
    0|1
  • Love! He deserved it.

3|3
    2|12
    • It would be fair only if he ripped out one of her ovaries, which he did not.

-hammurabhis principle

• I voted C.

0|0
    1|4
    • oh yeah that's a good one:D I mean she had to learn the hard way that sucks lol

• Show All
    • Playership is learned behavior, and far less problematic than being born into the hands of a religious extremist who slices off parts of your penis to donate it to her imaginary friend. The gender centric evaluation of a person's sexual worth is a cultural error, and far less extreme than anything that has to do with religion. (I am pretty sure you are referring to my comment where I said "I hope you will not have sons").

• No that really is up to them whether they generalize based on that or not. Every individual is different, after all.

• she felt raped... i know what it feels like
    she probabl didn't mean to cause this much damage but probabl blinded by rage and honeslty i hate players i hope this teaches him

1|0
    1|0
      -hammurabhis principle

• I think kicking a guy in the balls is a very low thing for a girl to do. She should have just dumped him and moved on. Why physically hurt him? He shouldn't have been cheating, but I have no sympathy for girls who think it's okay to beat on their boyfriends. He should have charged her for that.

1|2
    0|0
    • He friggin took her virginity, that's irreplacable

• Yeah so that makes it okay to kick him the balls... I'm still a virgin, and I wouldn't kick a guy in the balls for cheating on me if he took my virginity.

• She should feel bad and i mean in my opinion she wasn't raped , etc but she should feel bad yea he cheated on her but like everyone said she should've broken up with him and not kicked and fractured his stuff :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Now he has a testicular fracture. Hell yeah she should feel bad and she should have not did that. She should've just broke up with him and left it at that. Not kick him his stuff.

1|2
    0|0
    • @Annymous8 this is the right response

• Show All
    • Your friend did the right thing, love! That should have been a painful and effective wake up call to him to start living his life properly. It is after all, a woman's natural instinct to kick a man there in physical confrontations, and he should have expected it. This incident should stop him from cheating on girls, as the next kick would most probably put a end to his sex life, seeing how he has only one testicle left. Keep us updated on the situation dear :)

-hammurabhis principle

• He most certainly did not! If I was her I would definitely feel bad, because that must have been extremely painful. She should have kicked him, but not so hard, as testes are very fragile and sensitive. But he should have seen it coming, with such a lifestyle. I guess you could call it a kick in the nuts from karma. Let's hope he can learn from this and avoid pissing off another woman in future! One more kick, and no more kids for him. On the plus side, he probably won't be taking anyone's virginity for a long while after that incident.

1|1
    2|5
    • The two blows are not comparable. What she did was "more wrong" and not justified as such.

• Show All
    • That is what I meant. Had she used an appropriate amount of force he would be left with aching testicles, not one testicle! He definitely deserved the kick, but not the consequences of it.

-hammurabhis principle

Recommended myTakes