Should I text her for closure so I can finally move on?

I was dating this girl for just over a month and things ended kinda suddenly--she claimed it was due to the long distance (we live about 2 hours away from each other). It's been a month since she ended things and we haven't even contacted each other since.

I'm really having trouble moving on and I think it's because there was no closure and I'm holding onto possibility that she still has feelings for me but she's still scared. I truly dont think I can move on until I hear her from her that she has moved on. But I dont know how to do this without coming across as desperate--I mean anytime someone breaks things off with you your ego/confidence takes a hit so hearing this again from her might help me move on but at the same time take a toll on my already dwindling self confidence. Let it be or seek closure?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have your closure, she's not interested in dating you because of the distance. It's time to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely seek closure. Just be honest with her and tell her how you feel. Text her just ONCE and if she doesn't reply, then it is time to move on. Not getting an answer is itself an answer. Good luck and remember that time will heal :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• the closure def helps. get it man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes