Help!!! I think my husband is gay!!! Is he?

So... My husband of almost 10 years has just casually confessed to have had a couple of long term relationships with guys during his college years, before he met me... I feel betrayed and hurt because he did not tell me before we got married... Now, we are married with kids and everything is more complicated... When I asked, he told me he did not tell me before because a, it is in the past and he loves me and only me, and b, because he knows I am pretty traditional and he was afraid of losing me.

On top of that, he has also confessed that he enjoyed "being the girl" in both relationships with guys... Now, thinking back, I do realize I have noticed rather feminine traits in him, but I never paid too much attention to that particular issue at the time... He also suggested pegging a few times, in not so many words, which I obviously refused, that would make him so gay in my eyes!!

I am very hurt and confused, my world has been turned upside down... I no longer feel attracted to him, and I am seriously thinking about leaving him...

Am I overreacting?
Thank you all so much for your answers!

The thing is: the pegging thing really makes me think his gay... I have this image in my head of him on his knees servicing a guy that kills me...

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooo girl, ... I have been there let me tell you it REALLY fucks you up... Because how in the fuck can you even compete with a man... it just turns your stomach... I had to go to crisis therapy because I found out my man cheated and went to a guy.. a fucking GUY and he swears up and down it was just a trial by error and curiosity... but dont get me wrong I still have anger about it and still from time to time crosses my mind that he did that and he could do it again or I think what if he's lying to just stay for the kids... but I will tell you dont leave him for his shame or his curiosity he is a human after all.. this is just a step you will have to work threw and its a long fucking road but it will get better.. you can forgive but it doesn't mean yu have to forget.. forgiveness is a action not emotion

• On top of that he as been throwing guilt trips at me "Oh, well, I knew I should have not told you!! See what I did not tell you before we got married?"

He is turning things around, using attack as his best defense!!! That is what *I* do!!! He is so totally being the girl!!

Are y'all still together?

• My man pulled that shit one time I shut that shit down real quick, because how the fuck are you supposed to react... you never really know until this particular issue is plopped in your lap... but the most fucked up part is the girl I went to for advice also on this matter at the time was also FUCKING MY MAN which I found out later on so thats a different story... but she told him I told her and he tried coming back on me... I was like ahhh hell nah.. be put in my shoes how am I supposed to feel or react its not like ya fucked with some hoe you straight went for the DICK... I feel u all to much on this one