He hasn't deleted me on snapchat yet?

I was seeing this guy for about 2 months, we hit it off and liked each other until I effed it all up and got wasted one night he had to take me to hospital... why he broke it off is because he is religious and hates drinking so I think that turned him off a bit and also I haven't been open with him and was closed off which didn't get the chemistry right, although we liked each other his perfectionist religious self decided to stop I think.

last time I saw him I asked him if he would delete me off snap and he said he might because it WOUOD make things easier for me to not see him and me to not see him... it's been 2 weeks since I've seen him and he always watches my snap stories (he never use to much when we were talking)... hasn't deleted me off snap yet.

he never uploads much now... I'm so confused what is he playing at?

i sent him a text asking him if he's okay and I hope life is good but no response haha

21