Is my ex being petty?

Me and my ex broke up about 3 weeks ago and were dating for 4 years. When he's around me he acts like he's great, when he's around our friends he upset and angry. Saw him the other day and he was asking me so many questions on what I've been up to and who I hangout with now, and flirting. He clearly checks my Snapchat often. He's been on social media a lot more lately too, posting things that would usually get me mad. I've been completely ignoring it. Is he trying to get a rise out of me so that I talk to him? Want him back, how should I procede?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust issues obviously but I would ask, does he have legitimate reason to distrust? Social media is the cause of many problems and so are friends buzzing in his or your ears. But in all seriousness, if either of you are concerned with what's being said or posted by others that might indicate you two aren't ready for a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's clearly still into you and wants to get your attention and speak to him. I don't know if it's petty, since it's pretty common for ex's to do things like this. I think you should just ignore him as much as you can though. If he talks to you just be civil and polite but keep ignoring his posts like you've been doing so far.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!