You Receive News That Something Bad Happened To Your Ex. How Do You React?

I'm asking this for two reasons. One, I'm sick of all these stupid how do I get my ex back and why doesn't my ex love me anymore questions. I'm asking this question in spite of that. Long story short I got a random message about my ex through a mutual friend we have. He's more so friends with him than me. Not even sure why he told me this but hey I read it because I was curious... I won't give all the gory details but my ex got played by the welfare queen he was throwing in my face after we broke up and that he said was better than me! I couldn't help but be overjoyed!! I was happy karma finally got his ass! hahhaha! :D So my question is how do you react when you hear bad news about something who has played you? Think of the one person who fucked you over the worst!

Most Helpful Guy

• If i heard something happened to my ex sure I'd feel bad but
    the stuff that happened between us not much i could do send
    a sympathy card or sign the online guest funeral home notice.

• You're nicer than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how our relationship ended. If it was respectful and no one hurt each other intentionally I would go see if they're ok. If he was an ass during our relationship I would consider him as not being a part of my life anymore and hence something bad happening to him not being any of my concern

What Guys Said 4

• I felt pity for her, what she did was wrong, but what happened to her was worse. No one deserves that. I still won't talk to her, but I pray for her now.

• I don't react. I have better things to do than worry about such.

• Laugh and continue what im doing

• Hope the best for them but they're not my concern.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it depends on the bad news. If something really awful happened then I would reach out and be there if necessary but of course only as a friend. But something like that I would feel great about haha! Karma is a bitch and it sounds like he deserved it! I'd have the exact same reaction, I'd feel very smug indeed

• Yeah if it was something like a death in the family I would have a different reaction... but since it wasn't... party I shall! Well... maybe not party 😂

• My ex hurt me bad, took me two years to get over him, but I have no ill feelings towards him, I wish him the best :... if something bad happened to him I would feel bad for him

• Wish I could think that way lol. There's a small part of me that's still hurt. I'll get there one day. Baby steps.

• Like what do you mean by bad? Like lost his job or something like lost his life?

• No he got played.

• Ohhhh okay well maybe i would be like 'karma lol' at first then I would feel bad for him cause its not fun to get played. It doesn't feel good to 'celebrate' another's pain for very long.

• I would feel bad.