Why did my ex boyfriend unfollow me?

My ex followed me about two months ago (on his finsta) and I followed him back. He never liked any of my pictures but would always see my Instagram stories and I don't really post much. We broke up almost two years ago, and it was pretty messy. I don't have on anything else other than Facebook. Anyways, he unfollowed and I was curious as to why he would follow me and then unfollow me.

So my friend told me he has a girlfriend and she actually felt uncomfortable with him following me, so that answers my question. Thanks for the answers (most of you guys were right).

25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe (If your account is private) he just wanted to see what you were up to recently. It's not uncommon to check up on your ex, especially if it was a messy breakup.

What Guys Said 4

• He moved on and have new girlfriend

• Or he saw how unhealthy it was. I removed exs from FB after time. Mostly because it's time to move on. New girlfriend or they have New boyfriend.

• He probably got a new girlfriend who was being protective.

• How do you know that he unfollowed you though😂? Ig doesn't tell you when someone i follows you.

• he is your ex.. he moved on

What Girls Said 1

• He probably moved on to a new girl