Why did my ex text me "hey how are you?"

we were dating for over 3 years. we haven't talked in 4 months. she has a new boyfriend that she started dating less than a month after she broke up with me. it seems to me she was talking to him before we broke up

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No do not reply. I know it will be hard. She left you for him. Remeber that. My ex did the samething. There relationship is probably going down hill now, and she wants you back. I wouldn't cause she will do it again.

She disrespected you, and your family. She doesn't deserve a second of your time.

What Girls Said 2

• she just wants to be friends. FRIENDS. reply back, don't be cocky. Just be you. See where that leads. Just a friendship. But if she wants more and you dont, well then you can run the show!

• maybe she sent it to you by accident or maybe she wants to be friends and see where it leaves

What Guys Said 2

• If your over her then probs text back but if your still getting over her then leave her well alone. My ex did what yours did and her relationship has gone wrong. She keeps texting me asking to meet up and talk about how she's messed up but I just keep saying the same thing... IM NOT INTERESTED! Don't get involved in that crap pal, can tell you from experiance its really not worth it. She'll just burn you over as many times as you let her.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear

• If this is first contact, then play it how you feel. If you still want to bone her, then reply, but play aloof and cocky.

If you don't care about her, then don't reply. Then again, if you don't care, then there's no harm in being friendly.