Has an ex ever come back to you? How many of you have experienced this? After how many months?

Hi everybody,

I've been thinking a lot recently about exes. I have read SO many times here and on other sites and from friends etc. that their ex boy/girlfriends came back to them after certain time. It might not have been to get back together but just getting back in contact.

I was wondering, how many of you have experienced this? And if you have could you please write after how many months?

Thanks!

• They came back, and we got back together.
  • They came back, but we're just friends.
  • They came back, but we don't talk much any more/hate each others guts.
    Vote C
  • They never came back, but I wish they had.
    Vote D
  • They never came back, but I'm happy with that.
    Vote E

193

Most Helpful Girl

• My last ex and I were together pretty much a year. He cheated on me for the third time, and not only did he go out and cheat the day I got home from the doctor and it was all bad news and about my up coming surgery... he pocket dialed me when he was with the other girl. AND he told her what happened with the other girls he told me about, but a lot more in depth. Then he started talking sh*t about me, to the girl he was with, and proceeded to hit on her.

I broke up with him as soon as he called me back from hanging out with her. The next day at school got really ugly and there was a huge scene. He told me I was a whore and it was all my fault.

He got reallly depressed apparently, and shaved his head... (all his friends were telling me how miserable he was) I ended up blocking his number, because he wouldn't leave me alone. He still stalks my myspace, and leaves me voice mails updating me on his life, as if I care.

He still hasn't left me alone, the voice mails continue. Its been 5ish months since the breakup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow what a jerk

• Poor guy has issues.

• :b If only "Issues" described it. lol