Will he come back after blowing his phone up?

me and my ex boyfriend of a year broke up about a month ago by him saying he wants space I gave him a few days and he ended up texting me and we spent some nights together and then he said he needed space and I can't give it to him but he took me back again and we spend another few days together and he called me baby and said it was nice to see him. that was 2 days ago now he is saying he needs some more time to think. I kept texting him even when he told me to stop and now he is saying it is completely over and won't talk to me and tells me to stop texting him,. I know I shouldn't of blown up his phone but I did and know I think I lost him forever but I do know he still loves and care for me. is that enough for him to come back

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to answer this one because a while back I did the same thing. Guys hate being clinged on...You sound very clingy. You need time to yourself to get think about YOU! AND give him his space. After you have your emotions in check, text or call him. Just relax. I wish someone would told me that. But when you in love you don't think about logical reasoning at times...lol

I would give him at least a week to cool down. I am sure he didn't mean it and if he did you just have to move on.

Good LUCK

What Guys Said 1

• Give him some time first like weeks maybe months he may just need to find himself in the long run. But still in saying that you have to ask yourself is it worth it is it going to be long term or just end again. Cut all contact for a while and see if he really misses you and loves you if he loves you he will come back if he doesn't come back he just not worth it. There are plenty of fish in th sea as they say if all fails you will find love again.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should probably just cut your losses and move on. It seemed like your relationship was lacking somehow for him and he broke up with you to see if he was better off without you. And he wanted that space to think. But since you naturally missed him and felt like talking to him after he, in my opinion, led you on a little (even though I know he was probably confused, that's no excuse to lead people on), he's probably feeling a bit smothered. The best thing for you to do is to try and move on from him. At least stop thinking about him and find new hobbies to partake in.

You can love someone but it shouldn't stop you from seeing what else is out there.

Good luck!

• I don't think he wants to come back. I think you need to give him the space he asked for. When someone says don't call or texted them they mean it. So I would stop or he could get a restraing order on you.