Break up because not enough sex?

How important is sex to you? Would you break up with your partner because you sex drive is much higher, even if you really love them?

• Yes
  • No

62

What Girls Said 6

• yes, I would breakup with my boyfriend if our sex drives were hugely different and for whatever reason, there was no feasible way for us to find a middle ground in which both of us were satisfied.
    (love is of course a necessity but lbr- love is fueled by sex. It's not like evolution brought about this whole notion of 'pair bonding', or love, because wooing potential mates was beneficial to the species in any way other than encouraging further reproduction.)

• I don’t have a high sex drive at all lol

• If sex is your relationship, then you don't have a relationship to start with. Relationship=Love
    Love=unconditional
    Sex=benefit
    If sex is the main ingredient then you live off of benefits and not love. Love cannot equal sex. Sex is physical and love is mental.

• I know. Love is why i went on for 3 years. But i am completely desperate because we only have sex for like once a month. And even in the beginning it was like twice a month. And i would like to have sex twice or more a day. I tried talking to her, tried to be better looking and to turn her on. But nothing helped

• 7d

Yeah at the moment i am doing the same. I stopped asking so i won't hurt her. But I just can't break up.

• 7d

All I can tell u is to sit down and talk to her about it... Be honest and find a solution

• No.. Not at all. We need sex, but more importantly, we need to love each other. I'll try to encourage my partner and I'd help him out to figure out what the problem is. If my partner loves me, and isn't cheating on me, I'm totally okay with anything.

• Really depends on the frequency but I'd say sex is important but finding someone who is perfect (to you) in every other way is more important. I would just be asking them to take sexy pics/videos for you for when they're not in the mood & you are.

• Nope

What Guys Said 2

• If our sex drives were complete polar opposites of each other, I probably would. If there isn't a big enough different though and the problem lies with either me or them I would try to work it out. But breaking up just because you "don't have enough sex" without really trying anything to fix the problem is pretty wrong in my opinion

• I am in a Relationship with her for more than 3 years. I love her. I really thought this is enough. But after 3 years feeling more and more Desperate i think about breaking up. It is really hard and i dont know if i can let her go but i can't be sad and desperate about this for the rest of my life.

• There's nothing wrong with masturbating if you are horny. The results are the same.