Do you think my boyfriend will cheat on me with an Asian girl?

I've been dating my boyfriend for eight months now, and everything is really great between us except for this one problem. He always brings up how sexy he thinks Asian women are. I'm not usually the jealous type but this really gets on my nerves. I'm a French woman and I have pretty much the exact opposite features of an Asian. I have green eyes and I'm very curvy (but not fat, I have a flat stomach). He's pretty persistent about it and I'm wondering if you guys think he's taking it seriously enough to consider cheating on me. It makes me very uncomfortable, and I'm not meaning to offend anyone here but what is with this stereotype with Asian women being so beautiful? The ones I've met are so tiny they look like women trapped in the bodies of little boys. There's no curves to them! Is this really what men find attractive these days, and if so why? What's this big phenomenon with Asian women being considered the most beautiful? He's planning a trip to Manila sometime in the next year and I'm very worried about it, so please answer truthfully. All opinions are appreciated!

ps: Every time we go out for sushi or anywhere with Asian food he gawks at the waitress until I wanna slap him !

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Granted, the guy lacks sensitivity. Who wouldn't get jeolous if his/her partner does this day & night?

"The ones I've met are so tiny they look like women trapped in the bodies of little boys. There's no curves to them! Is this really what men find attractive these days, and if so why?"

Meaning when he is looking at them, he isn't thinking about wild sex with a shallow prostitute; he finds depth in Asian women (from his perspective of course) attractive.

It also means, given his lack of sensitivity/depth, it is only natural to admire someone who has. Of course, if he sees an Asian man with the depth, that maybe another emotion -- jeolousy. Ahem ... you can have fun with him, and tease him with the same thing the next time you see Asian men, just look at them with admiration and tell him how attractive they are. See if he gets it? Don't overdo it though, just enough to "wake him up" and let him taste what it was like for you.

Another thing is, at his age with strong need for sex, that's probably still not a problem. It is when he matures mentally/emotionally/spiritually, still have a sex drive, and meet an Asian women with amazing figure AND depth, which he will find plenty of if he ever visits Asia, when that becomes a "problem". Best thing for you to do is to cultivate inner qualities yourself. Not only will he finds you growing in attractiveness, you get the benefit yourself because it is all part of inner personal development.

What Guys Said 8

• Judging from your profile picture I'd say you have nothing to worry about. If he does actually cheat on you with an Asian girl then you can get revenge on him by sleeping with me.

• So just because your boyfriend is attracted to women that aren't of your race you think he must want to cheat on you? If he gawked at a white girl would you have the same reaction? If you thought of human beings as individuals instead of part of a group you probably wouldn't feel so threatened to begin with. I mean you won't be the only person your boyfriend will ever find attractive. He wouldn't be with you if he didn't find you attractive.

If he's overboard with it then I can see how that can be annoying. Just let him know that it bothers you. Ask how how he would feel if you started mentioning that about a particular group of men.

• You sound kinda racist right about now but I see where you might be coming from. Break up with him if it pisses you off that much and if not then shut up about it. He probably does it just to make you mad.

• Your beautiful if he cheats on you, your an idiot

• You are really pretty yourself so I don't think he would do anything to screw up your relationship.

• Yes he probably will

• Tanned blondies are the shit yo

• Ton petit amis est un loser de haut niveau. Comment il peut préférer les asiatiques, en regardant ta photo je vois la plus belle femme. N'importe qu'elle asiatique du monde n'arrive à ta cheville (sa c'est mon avis personnelle). J'habite à Montréal et c'est exactement l'inverse que je ressent lol, j'en voit partout des asiatiques et je any les trouvent pas spécialement belles.

What Girls Said 6

• No, he's not gonna cheat on you.

I'm half Asian. Lots of guys 'like' me or are 'interested' in me, but I don't want someone to date me because I fulfill a certain fetish for them.

I'm half Filipina actually, and very curvy. (which I inherited from my father o.O)

Don't worry about it though, just talk about how hot some guy is so he knows how it feels ;)

• You must be very beautiful but you are too good with this pig, she is envious just because Asian girls are too sexy, American Canadian european are fucking ugly oh well you are goodhearted bye sweety

• No man should do that to you. It's just not right. But, there's a simple solution to him. Next time you're at an Asian restaurant and he gawks at the waitress. Throw your drink in his face and tell him that if he's so into Asian women like that then he should be dating her not you. It should get your point across well. I did that to an ex of mine who was like that with Asian women after I repeatedly told him to stop being insensitive about it and he never stopped. Needless to say, the relationship stopped right then and there and I was so much better off. You'll be better off as well because he doesn't deserve you.

• Hey yes he is going to cheat on you, just take a look you are fufl fugly fat disgustinf all the opposite thaf he wants, he wants a femenine girl Asian girl, i am latin girl happily married to a chinese man that feel disgust for french qomen, we know you all are really smelly he is going to cheat on you Asian girls are extremely beautiful and sexy, and look me as a latin girl i recognize it, being latina which you know latin girls are consider latinlovers :) but Asian girls are the hottest you are the fugly piggy envious and jealous awwww poor pig have luck ;) cachuda!! Cachudaaaazaaaaa nadie te quiere fea gorda chancha smelly lol bye

• You're very beautiful in your picture. You should try reverse psychology on him and tell him as when out, comment a random guy walking past... Being really hot.

I never been to manila before but hear from a lot of white guys that they think the women are beautiful there and yeah there sex is easy to get. They worship white men like kings, ugly or not.

• Just because your bf admires looks of Asians doesn't mean he doesn't admire yours. But asides from that, you're the one whos being so sterotypical about guys finding Asians to be attractive. Not all Asian women are short and not all do not have curves. There are MANY kinds of Asian women. You're so racist and immature for saying that about Asian women when in fact different kinds of races have different kinds of bodies and features. You are what I call a typical jealous girlfriend

• Most men I know like Asian women. My hubby being one. Why are you so scared? Have you been cheated on or has he cheated before? Do you feel like he really loves you?

My husband is very vocal about the other women he finds attractive. You will not escape this fact: men love to look at what they find attractive. I prefer that my husband lets me know about it so we can discuss it. The worst thing to do is to be insecure or to bitch about it. Sometimes, I tease him by asking him if he wants to bring one home because I find her attractive too.

Acting jealous may only push him to cheat. I know I'm like that. If I'm accused of something that I haven't done, I will do it.

I can't organize my thoughts tonight. I hope you understand what I'm getting at.