Why is divorce so common?

From this picture would you agree that social media is one of the main reasons why divorce is so common these days? Why is divorce so common?

747

Most Helpful Guy

• People don't take the time to really get to know a person before getting married. It takes a long time to really know someone. People are too into shallow issues, and not enough into finding the the types of character in a person, that it takes to make a marriage work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would agree with this happening except usually it’s the women who get screwed in the end. They are the ones who lose more because if the man runs off with the new girlfriend, the woman gets left behind with the kid/s, house payment, rest of bills.. etc... while the man and his new girlfriend get a new life with a new house and money obviously coz they have no responsibilities