If you spend the night at a guy's house and he lets you sleep in while he goes to work, mean anything?

Or it this just a general thing which most guys do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• O he likes you for sure. He trusts you enough to let you stay when he leaves. Most guys would kick the chick out first if it was a one night stand/ friends with benefits type thing.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I guess he trusts that you aren't going to jack his stuff while he's gone, so he could be comfortable with you as more than some fling.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol @ "jack his stuff". haha.

• he trusts you around the house and cares about you. he likes or loves you... I would do the same for the girl I love, but I would cook a breakfest for her and leave her money.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! Last time he went grocery shopping and cooked breakfast, but this time he had to be up for work at 6a.m. SO I guess.

• A guy who doesn't care about you certainly won't do that. Actually, he probably wouldn't have taken you to his place anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I wonder if he lives in southside Atlanta area. I just ran into a guy that does the same thing and I am in disbelief. He is so nice. He lets me stay the night and he even leaves for work and lets me stay there. Good luck on your situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's what usually happens

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I wouldn't let some guy stay at my house while I was at work. It my HOME. He may go through all my stuff. Guess I just asnwered my own question. lol.